“Local food”

Donna Lisa
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 5 June 2016

Nice place, owner very friendly, good food.
Don't miss the typical pasta. Amazing "antipasti" and good wine list

Reviewed 13 December 2015

Found this restaurant by chance, and was pleasantly surprised, mostly fish dishes tho' not on the coast.

Reviewed 6 November 2015 via mobile

This was the best pasta in our week in Puglia! Absolutely delicious, as was the veal with onions. Tiramisu and cheese cake capped our lunch!! The owners were friendly and we felt part of the family. We loved it!!

Reviewed 29 October 2015

To start, I do admit that the food was good, and definitely worth its value, even though there was too much food, and I hate waste. What bothered me the most about this place was that what seemed now to be a family styled restaurant (not what I expected nor what I had heard about it) was the family being there at the table beside us on their computer listening to the soccer game with the sound on. Most annoying! I realize it was a slow night in off season, but still . . . ! Won't go back there.

Reviewed 29 October 2015

This is a simple family run restaurant in Maglie, Puglia. The food is fresh, good, and the servings, in my estimation, too large. The pasta with anchovies and pine nuts with fennel ferns was delicious, but impossible to finish.