“Excellent food and service.”
Review of Ischieto

Ischieto
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 4 August 2018 via mobile

We visited Ischieto Restaurant for my sisters birthday while we were on holiday from the United Kingdom.
It is in a very nice quiet countryside and has a beautiful outside area.
We had starters, followed by a pasta dish and then a meat dish. There was nothing I could fault from the service and the food.
The staff were very happy and helpful throughout the evening.

Reviewed 4 April 2018

I celebrated my birthday here with two friends and we had a great time and a fantastic dinner. From starter to dessert, not a single complaint. Make sure to get there hungry and you'll be rewarded.

Reviewed 31 March 2018 via mobile

Nice place with good food and English speaking staff. But, missing the wooow factor that we have experienced other places in this beautiful county.

We went for the beef as a main, very tender

Reviewed 30 March 2018

Was very good - the place it self is beautiful, Tuscan style. the atmosphere was very nice. the hospitality was very warm, even though they didnt know English very well.
The food was delicious - especially the ravioli !
Oren & Sivan

Reviewed 7 November 2017

This was one of the best meals we've had in Tuscany (multiple trips) and undoubtedly the best value. Known to English speakers as 'the farmhouse', Ischieto is a classy farm to table restaurant with terrific food and great service. The owner was present when we visited and provided personal service as well.

Upon ordering, we received a flatbread amuse-bouche, warm and delicious. The antipasta and salads were fresh and light. Our pasta course was outstanding, a truffle ravioli that I am craving as I write this. My wife and I asked to split an order and when the server told us it came with 5 ravioli, I asked to give 3 to my wife and 2 to me. She returned and said we could have 3 each for an extra 2 Euro....so worth it! For seconds, we ordered two beef dishes and the lamb, all of which were prepared perfectly. To give you a sense of value, these outstanding entrees, with 2 sides included, were 14 to 19 Euro.

The wine list was priced incredibly well. We ordered a bottle of Tignanello, one of the best super Tuscans, for 55 Euro. The next night I saw it in Rome at a restaurant for 180 Euro and the best price I can find in the US for the same vintage is $89. The desserts were as good as the entrees, tiramisu and a chocolate mousse. We ordered digestivos, healthy pours for 3 Euro each. The owner saw how much we were enjoying the evening and brought us a complimentary second digestive.

In summary, 5 scrumptious courses, top notch wine and after two dinner drinks each for 56 Euro for a person. If we'd have known how good it was, especially for the price, we would have eaten there on consecutive nights!

1  Thank JimSanDieg0