1,143 results
All reviews changing rooms touring tuscany amazing place pools spa towels lockers spring
Reviewed 30 July 2018 via mobile

Visited the spa last week Thursday with friends and a my 5 year old. We all had a lovely time including my son who enjoyed himself so much that he wanted to go the next day. Spa entry was €15 per adult so relatively reasonably priced especially as we ended up spending 5 hours there. Kitchen was closed but delicious sandwiches and some limited salads were availiable which was more than fine.

Only point was that staff was not aware of whether i could use my son's lifejacket in the pool, therefore we left it in the car, only to see some kids with floats in the pool.

That being said and most importantly, the overall atmosphere was fantastic, and everyone was friendly. Would love to visit again.

Stayed: July 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 6 April 2018 via mobile

A place of mineral water and relaxing! Very good place to visit and enjoy a day ! We came yesterday with 2 little boys and enjoy ourselves very much !!
San Giovanni Terme Rapolano is a great finish of family vacation in Italy !

Stayed: April 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 2 October 2017 via mobile

So many pools, plenty of time! So it was my understanding that each pool had springs of different temperature! And each had smells nothing like the sulfur springs I've experienced It was relaxing!
Especially the hottest pool with the spouts
I had a massage with a lady who seemed to know my areas of tension The massage was nothing like I've experienced and was neither great nor terrible. I left feeling relaxed and slightly unsatisfied with the massage.

Stayed: September 2017, travelled with friends
2  Thank justkag
Reviewed 22 June 2017 via mobile

After touring Tuscany and enjoying long walks, we started flagging in nearly 40 degree temperature and just needed time out.
This was perfect. Only 45 minutes from Oliveti where we were staying.
Easy to find. Lots of parking. We visited mid June on a Wednesday.
Our hotel had provided towels for us to take. You can hire towels/ bathrobes. We didn't feel the need for robes
Lots of chill out areas with sun loungers and parasols
The first time we got in the outside pool we were surprised by the sensation when you feet touch the bottom as all squidgy with the salt but you soon get used to it. We didn't think the smell was overpowering. Very relaxing and like being in a milk bath
Quite busy especially with locals which is always a good sign
Drinks are available in the cafe all day. We had a very nice light lunch- good selection of options from snacks to meals - a little pricey but very fresh
Clean showers in the changing rooms with lockers. Do remember to bring products as no shower gel or shampoo supplied which did surprise me
All in all a very relaxing and much needed chill out

Stayed: June 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 21 May 2017

Me and my husband (27,28 y.o.) stayed at this amazing place for 3 nights. We liked everything about it.
Room
We took a Comfort room, It was small but well-equipped. The room looks a bit shabby but I find it stylish =) Mini-bar is included into the hotel price. The shower is good, They change towels and clean every day. The only thing is the sulphuretted hydrogen smell in the hotel I could not get used to it so we left the room window open all the time. But who would stay in the hotel when they have such an amazing garden and pools?
The staff are very friendly. No complaints.
We took bicycles. They are free of charge and you can take them any time. However they are not in very good condition. We went to Rapolano Terme and back (2.5. km each way) and I would not recommend longer trips using those bicycles.
Pools are amazing. As a hotel quest, you would get 2 more pools, one inside, on outside. And the depth is bigger so you can actually swim in the outside pool.
The garden view is breathtaking. The part available for hotel quests only is huge and you can find benches and tables all over. We enjoyed having a glass of wine outside in the evenings.
We would be happy to come back. Thanks!
P.S. I think it makes difference when you stay at the hotel and can spend a couple of hours in the warm outside pools (especially in the spring when the sea is cold) every day without being in hurry

• Stayed: May 2017, travelled as a couple