“Perfect in every way”
other travellers have booked this property

Review of The Barn Cotswolds

Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
Luxurious bedrooms
Old beams are a fabulous feature.
Large open plan sitting area with piano for our more musical guests
Fully equipped kitchen with breakfast bar
Guests enjoying a fully catered weekend at The Barn
Book a personal training session in the gym located in the gatehouse
Personal training can be arranged.
A little something for our younger guests to enjoy
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

BerthasFr...
Hemel Hempstead, United Kingdom
“Perfect in every way”
Reviewed 2 March 2014 for a stay in February 2014

I am a seasoned minibreaker and have stayed in lot's of rented holiday properties and I have to say this is up there with the best. Deborah is a great host and made us feel very welcome - nothing was too much trouble and the attention to detail was really appreciated. The barn has a really calming atmosphere and was perfect for a group of girls who just wanted to chill, chat and drink copious amounts of wine. We all loved it and would like to sincerley thank Deborah for creating such a wonderful retreat. Perfect.

Travelling group: Friends
5 Mar 2014
Thank you so much for your glowing review. I'm so thrilled that you enjoyed your weekend and it was so lovely to meet you all. I'm very lucky to have had such delightful guests staying at The Barn.
Deborah
Sam O
Bristol, United Kingdom
“Beautiful barn, perfect for a girls getaway”
Reviewed 28 February 2014 for a stay in February 2014

My friends and I stayed at the barn over the weekend in February and we had a fabulous time. The barn was beautiful, warm and cosy, perfect for a winters weekend away. Chocolates on the pillows were a nice touch and Deborah was very welcoming and clearly knows how to look after her guests. We will most certainly be back this year!

2 Mar 2014
Thank you so much for your review. I'll look forward to having you all back to stay later in the year when hopefully you'll be able to enjoy the garden too.
Deborah
London, United Kingdom
Reviewed 27 January 2014 for a stay in January 2014

Value Rooms
Location Cleanliness
30 Jan 2014
Thank you so much for your kind comments. I do hope you come back again with the girls. I am now able to offer beauty treatments in The Barn so if you're wanting a bit of pampering let me know!
Lynda S
Northampton, United Kingdom
“Heaven on earth”
Reviewed 1 January 2014 for a stay in December 2013

We have just returned from a fabulous few days at The Barn.We went with our best friends for New year,,what a amazing time we had.The owner has got everything so perfect,,it is so tastefully done,,and comfortable.A huge Thankyou..for a hassle free relaxing Newyear,,we are all refreshed for 2014,,and will definately recommend it to our friends and family and will return in the Summer.

Travelling group: Friends
6 Jan 2014
Thank you for your review. I'm so pleased you enjoyed New Year in The Barn and would love to have you to stay during the summer when you can take advantage of the garden too. Nice to see you out there in the cold with the giant sparklers though!!!
guildford
Reviewed 14 November 2013 for a stay in November 2013

Travelling group: Young Children
18 Nov 2013
Thank you for your review. I thoroughly enjoyed having you to stay and I look forward to seeing you again at Easter.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday home? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing