Priceline
Trip.com
ZenHotels.com
All reviews the owner his son nature lovers himalayan range nature's beauty place to stay every corner approach road amazing experience the entire staff excellent location delicious food an amazing view peaceful stay sunrise view arora hospitality
Selected filters
Reviewed 17 August 2021

Our stay at Himalaya Darshan was nothing less than excellent. One of my best stays ever in the terrains with amazing food and great host. Manoj ji is a very friendly and kind host, always happy to help. The restaurant was very well maintained and the quality of food was impeccable. Cottages are very well placed and quite suitable for bird watching. Each cottage is provided with a backyard, open into lush green forest where you can sit back and enjoy your morning tea. Great views of the snow capped peaks from each cottage. I liked the luxury room more though as it was located on the top floor and offered better views of the Himalayan range.
Manoj ji has got a great team together and each member strives hard to make your stay memorable. Frankly, We never expected such a perfect stay in such a remote location. Would love to visit again for another nature therapy.
- Nitin Tyagi.

Room tip: Cottages for bird watching and Luxury rooms for great Views.
Date of stay: August 2021
Reviewed 10 March 2021

I stayed at the resort for three nights last week. Got a pleasant surprise when I was upgraded to the luxury room (room with the best view of the Himalayas). It was indeed a refreshing stay at this peaceful and enchanting place, and the owner Mr. Manoj was always around to guide and assist in various activities including adventurous ones. He arranged a guide (Mukesh) for trekking to Pinnath, and this local guide showed patience and was supportive to ensure a smooth trekking. The chef and other staff need appreciation as I always got fresh and delicious food as well as courteous service. It goes without saying, the resort offers a good view of the mountains range especially in the early morning hours. Memorable experience in Kausani! Few pics....

Room tip: Luxury Room
Date of stay: March 2021
Reviewed 5 February 2021

Himalaya Darshan is undoubtedly one of the best places to view the entire Garwhal Range that includes Trisul, Nanda Devi, Panchachuli, etc. That aside, the hospitality and food is par excellence :) Special mention to the entire staff and owners for always wearing a smile :) When you see such pleasantness all around, its hard not to fall in love with such a place. It is so good, that I first visited with friends and then with family in a span of 2 months :) Highly recommend Himalaya Darshan.

Room tip: All rooms are excellent. The duplex suite is the best if you want the best view.
Date of stay: January 2021
Reviewed 4 February 2021

Arriving in the Himalayan Darshan resort after a long motorbike drive was such a great reward. The resort is located a few kms away from the noise and crowd of Kausani, right in the middle of the forest. The calm and quietness of the place, as well as the luxurious room gave me straight away the feeling to stay for several days. You can have great walks in the nature, from small strolls up to longer treks, or simply enjoy the mind-blowing view on the Himalayas from your private balcony. The staff is extremely friendly and professional, the food is delicious, and I have to say, this is the best paneer paratha I've ever had in my life :) .... Great for birdwatchers, nature lovers, and those in search of peaceful and harmonious environment. Do not hesitate, this is the best place in Kausani.

Date of stay: January 2021
shivam arora, Owner at Himalaya Darshan Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 5 February 2021

The entire team at the Resort is thrilled to have such a kind review from you.
It is heartening to know when the efforts that the team makes are appreciated by the Guest.

We are pleased to hear that you appreciate the build quality of the resort, as we have put in our heart and soul in doing it right.

I thank you for having taken the time to write about your experience with us.
Looking forward to host you once again soon.

Thanks & Regards
Shivam Manoj Arora
Director
Himalaya Darshan Resort, Kausani
+919719247224

Reviewed 18 January 2021

let me begin by saying that this property by far has the best location in kausani in terms of panoramic views of the majestic Himalayan range. from almost every corner of the property you can see the mighty trishul in its full lustre.

the host Manoj ji is one of the most hospitable people you ll meet, with a permanent smile and folded hands he ll make sure your every need (within reason) is taken care off. dint get an opportunity to meet his son Shivam as he was travelling but he took care of all our bookings and booking related queries. The food was great and the service prompt. had a wonderful experience. Me being a hobby photographer, was able to get some of the best shots I have taken from in and around Himalayan Darshan some of which I ll be sharing here. if you're looking for a holiday with some beautiful views of snow covered Himalayas with the best sunrises that you ll ever get to witness along with a relaxed and chilled ambience. this is the place to visit in kausani. Thanks a lot manoj ji and Shivam for a memorable holiday. looking forward too seeing you again and soon.

Room tip: top floor of the newly constructed building has the best room in my opinion in terms of views and privacy.
Date of stay: October 2020

The entire team at the Resort is thrilled to have such a kind review from you.

I thank you for having taken the time to write about your experience with us.
Looking forward to host you once again soon.

Thanks & Regards