Lowest prices for your stay
Agoda.com
Priceline
US$ 100
View deal
FindHotel
Trip.com
StayForLong
ZenHotels.com
All reviews playing area for kids game room mountain range service was prompt modern amenities view from the balcony resort garden valley
Selected filters
Reviewed 23 May 2019

was der with my family for summer vacation, this was 1st destination for UK visit, nice location for hotel with awesome location of rooms, good food, well manged hotel with good peoples.
one can surely try this hotel for Kausani stay.

Date of stay: May 2019
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 4 May 2019

Well the place,the people and the location were just Excellent..Stayed here from 10th Jan 2019 to 16th Jan 2019( actually 3 days In this hotel and The remaining three days in a different hotel named Suman Royal Resort but under the same management at Kausani). One could easily see the full, scenic and majestic, Himalayan mountain range from my hotel room at hotel Suman royal resort in Kausani,,This trip will be one of my most memorable trips..Permanently etched in my memory (one could say)..

Date of stay: January 2019
  • Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed 14 April 2019 via mobile

Initially we faced a problem as our name was not shown in thier booking list inspite of we doing booking 3 months back. Once it was sorted everything went well. Very good place in terms of location. Great Himalayan range view.

Hospitality was good and food is excellent. We were asked for options 8n food and whatever was prepared was excellent.
Would definitely recommend this hotel 8f you want to stay in Kausani

Date of stay: March 2019
Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 19 March 2019 via mobile

Let me make it very clear at the onset, I am giving this hotel 5 stars purely for its service and very warm and subservient staff! Otherwise I would rate it as 3.5 stars out of 5. Their entire staff, right from front office to restaurant to housekeeping, all of them really won our hearts!

The location of the hotel is excellent and it offers some stunning views of the Lesser Himalayan Range. On a clear day you can see the Trishul & Nanda Devi Peaks right from your room while lazing in your bed or from your balcony in any of the well appointed rooms!

The rooms are spacious and clean. They might feel basic to the modern traveller. The bathroom was also decent and proper as per basic hygiene standards.

The WiFi is virtually non-existent in the hotel but you wouldn’t mind it if you’re looking for some peace and tech detox in the mountains.

The mattress was a bit hard as we have gotten used to the thick 10-inch mattresses in the hotels these days.

They don’t give mineral water bottles in the room. Instead they provide RO filter water. If you worry about your drinking water like I do then I’d recommend to grab a couple of bottles from the market.

It gets really cold at night, so request them for a room heater and they’d be happy to provide you with one! Also they happily give you extra blankets should you need them.

There’s a lawn and kids’ play area with slide, swing set and a merry-go-round. There’s also a game room with table tennis and carom.

Very polite and helpful staff. They really take good care of the guests. They are ever smiling and go out of their way to accommodate your every request. And the service is very quick as well.

The food is very delicious. The options might seem limited but I loved each and every dish. The paneer butter masala was one of the top 5 I’ve ever eaten in my life.

Mr. Mohan, Mr. Jeevan & Mr. Amar Singh Bisht, special thanks to you for making our stay so wonderful with your excellent service! You guys were really top notch!

If this hotel was in any other location, I am not sure if I’d stay with them but as there aren’t many options in Kausani I would recommend staying here.

Easily one of the best properties in Kausani and I recommend it to everyone who’s travelling there for a night or two. Stay here purely for their warm service and delicious food and enjoy the views!

Pros:
1) Service
2) Helpful Staff
3) Delicious Food
4) Great Location
5) Stunning Views
6) Kids Play Area
7) Spacious Rooms
8) Room Balcony with a View

Cons:
1) Hotel feels very basic
2) Hard Mattress
3) Non existent WiFi
4) No complimentary mineral water bottles
5) Needs little maintenance & upgrade

Date of stay: March 2019
Trip type: Travelled with family
2  Thank anujtherock4
Reviewed 8 December 2018

This hotel is really nice. We had a wonderful stay. The view from room balcony is simply amazing, feels like sitting the whole day. Garden area of hotel is also good and well maintained. Staff is also very polite and helpful. Feel like going again.

Room tip: Take rooms on first or second floor
Date of stay: October 2018