We stay in Bohol Sea resort for 10 nights in end March. My wife and I enjoy the quiet place with excellent food and very friendly staff. They always help as much as they can.
We go diving in beautiful coral reef just at the resort and in Balicasag Island. The dive boats is in good conditions and the dive masters are experienced with the places and all the fishs. we see many new things.
The restaurant is excellent. thank you for the lovely mix of food. We enjoy the european as well as asian plates.
Only sad thing is the beach. but we know this already, when we make booking. they make clear, that is not the dream beach. but it is very quiet and we enjoy the paradise. We also look at Alona beach (25min walking), but is very crowded and we get annoyed by many people try to sell us stuff.
We will go back to Bohol Sea Resort again. look forward to see you again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Bohol Sea Resort is located directly on the naturally kept beach of Danao on Panglao Island, Bohol, one of the most beautiful islands of the Philippines. The famous Alona Beach is 2 kilometers (20 minutes walking or 3 minutes by motorbike) away. Great dive sites are starting just in front of the resort. Our paradise dive & holiday resort is furnished to best European standards and offers 20 elegant rooms and bungalows in different categories. Each accommodation has its own bathroom with shower, a terrace and free Wifi. The higher standard rooms also include television, minibar and air-conditioning. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Booking.com, Expedia and Agoda so you can book your Bohol Sea Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Bohol Sea Hotel Panglao Island
- Bohol Sea Resort Panglao Island, Bohol Province