US$ 84
US$ 56
Agoda.com
Paragayo Resort(Panglao Island)(Great Value!)
US$ 37
Cherrys Home(Tawala)(Great Value!)
US$ 27
US$ 23
Agoda.com
Coco Mango's Place(Danao)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 22/07
US$ 59
Orbitz.com
  • Free Internet
US$ 82
TravelBook.ph
  • Pool
Savings alert! 13% below average rates

The price you found is 13% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 94/night.

South Palms Resort(Panglao Island)
US$ 426
US$ 396
Momo Beach House(Panglao Island)
US$ 237
US$ 188
  • Breakfast included
TripAdvisor
TripAdvisor
  • Beachfront
All reviewsfree buffet breakfastawesome beachhot and cold waterwhite sand beachmattresses
Reviewed 13 January 2010

Before the moment our tour guide drop us at Dumaluan Beach Resort. He warned us. My answer is were fine. Im braced up! Ive read not so good reviewSSS about the place anyway.

Reservation process- 50% percent down Payment was settled thru bank transfer to secure the room. Tried to inquire via email but no reply. (Which happened to my officemates a year ago as well) I need to call them a number of times to talk about the reservation.

Rooms - just ok. Standard twin size bed, air conditioned, spacious. Just good for the price for a beach front Panglao Resort.

Comfort room tube pipes are leaking, every time we open the faucet or shower water will flood the whole toilet and bath section. Informed the front desk right away but need to remind them that maintenance staff need to look at it a.s.a.p for us to use it.

Swimming pool is ok, But the hotel restaurant is terrible. Foods are not tasty. Grilled squid turned to be a stone hard. (is it really hard to grill 5 inches of squid? I don’t think so..) Waiters are not attentive. Think about repeating orders three to four times for them to get it. Whew! A nearby restaurant is way way way Much Better! Breakfast, Lunch and dinner is available as well.

Bad experiences cant ruined our panglao vacation, morning came and you can experience the beauty of the beach, white sand, a peaceful atmosphere. Beach beds are available.

What I like about this resort is its just a short walk a way from Bohol Beach Club, actually they just share the same shore (check my different review about that)
It’s a nice beach location, Dumaluan can go a long way if the management can educate the whole resort staff on how to work on a resort. Resort 101 please. A new system on how to run a resort and how to gain satisfied returning guests should be implemented.

If you guys are looking for a standard place to stay, and enjoy the beautiful white sand beach of Panglao and the country side tour of Bohol, for the price this is not a bad place to stay. (STAY= just a room to sleep during the night)

• Stayed: June 2009, travelled as a couple
2  Thank GeMeLiCa
Reviewed 31 December 2009

If you want a banana behind the breakfast buffet or a mango on display they charge you extra. You're limited to 2 towels per room so if you and your roommate want to go to the beach the bath towel has to become the beach towel and then when you want to have a shower after being on the beach...to bad.you have to use the same ones. Poor room design - no hooks or shelf in the bathroom. No chair in the room except for the recliner on the balcony. The tv was fixed to the wall and couldn't be turned towards the bed which was 90 degrees from it.

• Stayed: December 2009, travelled with friends
2  Thank kalsp
Reviewed 30 November 2009

I called up Dumaluan 2 a night before we checked in their hotel and I spoke to a lady from the receptionist. I was told that there's a family room good for 4 that is available (BBC is already fully booked), and I told her to reserve it for us. P4,000/for a family room is quite cheap as compared to P13k plus at BBC.

Now when we got there, 6pm checked in and we were told that he are not booked in the family room but instead of Executive Room. My friend did not like the idea that the reservation is different from what we have settled and talked about.

We asked for the Manager and the guy from the receptionist said that theres no Manager. We did not like the fact the reception is telling us that there no way they could have said a family room for 4000/night because theres no such thing. It like they are telling us we are liars and so finally, the manager finally came up and talked to us, settled to give us the executive room with no extra charges per person (extra beds), for 4,000.

The rooms are quite nice, location wise, and everything. Its just the reservation is disappointing.

• Stayed: November 2009, travelled with friends
1  Thank jadeandthecity
Reviewed 10 July 2009

We booked the Dumaluan Suite 4D/3N 5pax, the view from the room was great but other than that they have the worst food and service ever.
Day 1= check-in time was 2PM we arrived at 4:30PM and the room was not ready had to wait 30 mins.
Day 2 = Had to wait 20 mins for a pack of instant coffee and hot water and 1 hour for a set breakfast (included in the pkg) canned tuna, scrambled eggs and fried rice.
= Called a waitress so we can order, she called another, then another but no one responded.
= Our room was at the 3/F no communications what so ever from the room to the FDesk. Need to go down or scream your heart out hoping that they will respond.
= They do not have bath mats, they don't refill amenities - soap and shampoo.
= They do not make-up rooms unless you tell them daily.

FOOD WAS EXTREMELY AWFUL!!! The oil used was so black that it turned a golden fried calamari to black.

BOHOL is a beautiful place to go but just don't go to Dumaluan Beach Resort!!!

• Stayed: July 2009, travelled with family
1  Thank RumFire
Reviewed 17 April 2009

My family and I liked Dumaluan. The beach is wide with white powdery sands. The waters are clear. The beach is shallow which my teenager kids like. We also liked walking on the shores of Dumaluan and Bohol Beach Club. I walked also on the shores of Alona Beach. But I enjoyed better the sand, sea, and sky at Dumaluan. In Alona, there are several resorts, but their beach fronts are just small.

We stayed in an Executive Room which is newly-built. We had a comfortable accommodation. No problems encountered inside. The water in the shower has a beach water taste. But that's just okay with us. You don't drink it anyway. The room rate is just reasonable.

The food in the resort is a bit expensive for the taste. But I should also consider that the resort is in the countryside. So I am not expecting that they could cook delicious and sumptuous food all the time. But given the good business location of Dumaluan, I am pretty sure the owner would still improve its food. But don't miss ordering grilled foods like squid, pork belly, chicken, lapu-lapu. Oh you will love it.

My family which is a typical Filipino made the right choice in staying at Dumaluan 2.

• Stayed: April 2009, travelled with family