All reviews dundrum town centre continental breakfast takes you straight rooms are basic luas stop yogurt per night tea and coffee night porter st stephens green would stay again double bed conference taxi tram motorway ensuite
Reviewed 18 May 2017 via mobile

Stayed here for a two night break. I have heard nothing but good things and I have to say my expectations were met. Quick, friendly and informative check in with Liam. We got to the room which was fab. It was spotless and extremely comfortable. The shower was a real power shower and the bed was really comfortable to sleep in. The night porter (never caught his name) was really helpful when we needed to get some food late at night. What makes this place brilliant is the lovely rooms and exceptional staff. Special Mention to Melissa who looked after us when booking the hotel and she also checked us out with a smile and getting a taxi was no problem at all. I will definitely be back to the IMI residence and will be recommending it to everyone.

Stayed: May 2017, travelled with friends
945reservations, Front Office Manager at IMI Residence Dublin, responded to this reviewResponded 22 May 2017

Dear Lisa Ó,

Thank you for taking the time to post your wonderful review. We are delighted that IMI Residence exceeded your expectations. I will be sure to pass your kind words onto Liam and John. We hope to see you again in the future.

Reviewed 15 May 2017

We found this residence on another travel website (sorry TA!). I have two one night stays for work in the space of a week and I'm writing this review based on the first night - the next is in a few days.

With that one night's experience I'm really looking forward to my return. The room was fairly reasonably priced - there were some cheaper options available, but nothing as convenient to our destination with as consistently positive reviews.

The centre is conveniently located near the M50 motorway which runs around Dublin, and it's about a mile from the enormous Dundrum Town Centre retail development - no the shortest walk but a very short drive. I'd be surprised if there weren't buses that you can hope on to get straight there. Dundrum has loads of shops, restaurants, a cinema and small theatre - so there's no shortage of occupation right on the doorstep! Dundrum village is also served by a cuuple of stops on the LUAS (Cublin Metro) and so you can get very quickly and easily from Dundrum Village into the centre of London - the LUAS delivers you right onto Grafton Street.

It's a conference centre residence but there is very little to distinguish the rooms from an hotel - nice linen, tidy ensuite rooms, tea and coffee facilities, wardrobes, small safe, plenty of electric plugs. A continental breakfast is available - toast, yoghurt, pancakes, fruit, juices, tea and coffee all available.

Unless my next stay in a couple of days time is a complete disaster I will definitely use this again for work, and indeed for pleasure.

Room Tip: All rooms are basically the same as far as I could see - there's a lift so access is ok.
  • Stayed: May 2017, travelled on business
945reservations, Front Office Manager at IMI Residence Dublin, responded to this reviewResponded 17 May 2017

Dear enterprisingsoul,

Thank you for your wonderful review. We are delighted you enjoyed your stay, and we look forward to welcoming you back to IMI Residence on your return.

Reviewed 26 April 2017

We stayed there last week for one night as my sister lives close by to there and we looked for a place in walking distance.

And we were extremely happy. Check in stuff was very friendly and helpful.
Great plus is the parking as we had a rental.

The distance to the next LUAS Stop is maybe 10 to 15 min walking, which makes it very easy to go to town or even the DUNDRUM shopping center is as well very close.

In the morning we had to do some paperwork and the woman at the receiption was very helpful and was printing for us as we had no other opportunity. This was highly appreciated.

All the Best,
Eddy and Christin

• Stayed: April 2017, travelled as a couple
945reservations, Front Office Manager at IMI Residence Dublin, responded to this reviewResponded 28 April 2017

Dear Eddy & Christin,

Thank you for your wonderful review of IMI Residence. I am glad I could be of assistance to you both. We are delighted that you enjoyed your stay, and hope to see you again in the future.

Reviewed 19 April 2017 via mobile

Booked this hotel as we were visiting family nearby. It's a rather austere concrete block that doesn't resemble a hotel at all. Staff friendly enough but not overly enthusiastic. Rooms comfortable and freshly decorated but bathroom in need of updating. Also too far from public transport so a car was essential. One main criticism was when I asked the lady serving the buffet continental breakfast (which we hadn't paid for) if I could just take some milk for the tea and coffee in my room I was met with a very curt shake of the head and nothing more! At €90 per night the room was good value but I think you could get more charm and a better location for the same price elsewhere. Overall 6/10

Stayed: April 2017, travelled with family
945reservations, Front Office Manager at IMI Residence Dublin, responded to this reviewResponded 21 April 2017

Dear AnnaKerf,

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback. We will address your issues directly and hope to welcome you back to IMI Residence in the future.

Reviewed 21 February 2017

Great stay, excellent facilities and service.Visited in January 2017 on business and was impressed with the conference / events facilities available. Great location just outside Dublin city with easy access via M50. Short driving distance to Dundrum Shopping Centre.

• Stayed: January 2017, travelled on business
945reservations, Front Office Manager at IMI Residence Dublin, responded to this reviewResponded 22 February 2017

Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to post your lovely review. We are delighted that you had a pleasant stay, and hope to welcome you to IMI Residence again in the very near future.