Alfieri Cottage(Ruvo Di Puglia)
Free cancellation until 21/07
Book now, pay at stay
US$ 92
Casa Dolce Casa B&B(Ruvo Di Puglia)
TripAdvisor
Il Giardino di Melange(Ruvo Di Puglia)
  • Breakfast included
B&B Albarosa(Ruvo Di Puglia)
TripAdvisor
Antica Masseria Polvino(Ruvo Di Puglia)
TripAdvisor
Parco del Conte B&B(Ruvo Di Puglia)
  • Breakfast included
B&B Cemener(Ruvo Di Puglia)
  • Breakfast included
All reviewsgood sizenice pooltown centrefocacciaspashopsbarifactwebsitetaxislifepointslunch
Reviewed 27 June 2017 via mobile

We booked this hotel because they had spa, outdoor swimming pool and a restaurant. We booked it through hotels.com and when we arrived we were told that the restaurant is closed on sundays and so is the spa! We were very dissapointed and especially we felt that hotels.com should have informed about this and then we would never have booked the hotel in the first place.
The day after we decided to book one more night with the hotel since the restaurant and spa are open on mondays. We enjoyed a day at the nice pool and the lunch was very good too. At 4 pm we were ready to use the spa, but we were told the entrance fee was 12 euro per person!! I have never in my life paid extra to enter the spa when I have booked a "spa-hotel". This was very dissapointing and again I blame hotels.com for not informing about it on the website. So in total: the room was nice, hotel staff was very nice, the pool is nice, the lunch was good, the breakfast was just ok(but I think in Italian standard its quite good), the extra fee for spa was very dissapointing and that the restaurant and spa was closed on sundays was very dissapointing.

Stayed: June 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Marie A
Reviewed 25 June 2017 via mobile

Booked for one night because i wanted to have a relaxing evening with my girlfriend. I wanted to use the spa and go to the hotel restaurant. Both was closed. The spa is also closed on monday morning, so we wont be able to use it at all. The aircondition in the room also was not working

Stayed: June 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 4 June 2017 via mobile

Checked in and were advised that the reservation for 3 in one room was not possible, I had to take a second room. After a long day of travel and visiting family we went back to our rooms at 10:30 PM. Music was blaring by the pool, where my room was. I figured it would stop at 11, and it did at 11:15, only to restart at 12:00. I called the front desk, and was hung up on. I made my way there and was told it would stop in a half hour, the music finally stopped at 1:30AM.

To top it off my air conditioner did not work, and again no help from the staff. I'm not sure how this place gets 4 stars, rude staff, mechanical issues and a tremendous amount of noise.

Avoid if you actually want to sleep.

Stayed: June 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 29 November 2016

We flew in from Bari and got the train to Ruvo - would highly recommend getting a taxi from the airport instead as we struggled to find the hotel when we got to Ruvo... It was very late at night and there are no taxis around the area.

Ruvo is a lovely, quaint town, full of character. We found that it was not a tourist area at all and we struggled to communicate with the locals; our Italian was very poor and their English was poor! The staff at Pineta also struggled to speak English. Despite this, it made the trip seem more authentic.

The breakfast at the hotel was lovely - the lunch was also (offering paninis)!

The pool was great - a good size and plenty of deckchairs. Just to warn you that you are required to wear a swimming hat if you are in the water (hats were available to buy at 3 Euros at reception).

While we were there, there were two weddings over the weekend. Although we did not have a nice view from our window (facing away from the pool, looking onto a brick wall), it was good in the evenings as we were not kept up by the loud music during the wedding functions.

Overall, we had a lovely time - we would recommend eating dinner late and making the most of the cheap wine! Also a trip to Bari to the shops and the sea is also a must!

• Stayed: August 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 7 November 2016 via mobile

Hotel Pineta has a beautiful pool and outdoor area. The room itself was clean and well furnished. However I only gave hotel pineta 3 stars as 1.) it smells like mold in the hallways and 2.) the breakfast that is included in the room rate was pretty poor (packaged crackers, stale bread, hard boiled eggs and a little fruit...not very fresh). Overall it is probably the nicest hotel in the area, but compared to other hotels in Southern Italy, is just average.

Stayed: November 2016, travelled as a couple