“Unbelievable service ”

Guru
Good for: Child-friendly, Romantic, Groups, Local cuisine
Dining options: Lunch, After-hours, Breakfast, Dinner, Reservations
Reviewed 30 March 2018 via mobile

So we had a lovely dinner. We ordered the set meal for two and it was a large amount of food, and quite tasty. The red wine that they first brought out was not our favorite, but they immediately swapped it out for us free of charge. unbelievable. Great service and kind people. What more could you want.

1  Thank Allison M

Reviewed 30 October 2017

Hard to decide what to order.. Several enticing dishes on the menu all served by really great staff. The lamb with blueberry sauce was delicious.

1  Thank gerhel
Reviewed 25 October 2017

I visited this restaurant last week whilst on holiday with my family. We were greeted by a lovely lady, who seated us and gave us menus. I opted for the sautéed chicken and vegetables, as did my husband and my mum and dad went for the John Dory fish dish. My sister opted for the pizza. When the meals came, we were all very satisfied. The chicken and vegetables was delicious, and there was a lot of chicken. My mum and dad both said that the fish was amongst the best they had tasted and were very pleased. The pizza was lovely too. I really hope this restaurant does as well as it deserves to. It is not on the main stretch of restaurants on the Pine Walk in Port De Pollenca, but I would recommend the 2 minute walk to find it as you will receive a warm, friendly service and great food. Well done! :-)

2  Thank Voyager520
Reviewed 24 October 2017

Just returned from holiday in Porto pollensa. Ate at Guru twice during the week and on both occasions the food and atmosphere were splendid.
Excellent friendly service and great value

1  Thank robertedmundh
Reviewed 22 October 2017

We have spent a week in Port de Pollenca every year for the past 11 years and we always visit the Guru at least once: good food, good value and good service. This year, we really enjoyed the set menu: 20 euros each for bread and olives, then 3 tapas to share (delicious), then a choice of main course- hake (which was excellent) or two meat dishes, then a dessert. A bottle of water and a bottle of house wine were also included. Make sure you don't eat much at lunchtime if you want to do justice to the food; portions are generous. We will be back next year!

2  Thank Flynn64