All reviews value for money budget hotel travel desk buffet dinner close to the airport place to stay pleasant stay room service cafe coffee day restaurant staff no frills internet connectivity official trip excellent experience rooms are clean house keeping nice restaurant
Reviewed 5 April 2018

I have stayed in Hotel Ginger twice before my current trip of only 4 days. I have always had a comfortable stay. Most importantly the hygiene and cleanliness of the hotel is taken care of very well. Housekeeping team is doing a commendable job specially Mr Prallad Das who takes keen interest in his work.I have never experienced any of the difficulties related to other aspects also.Overall a great experience.

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled on business
Ginger_Response_Team, Manager at Ginger Hotel Agartala, responded to this reviewResponded 7 April 2018

Dear Guest,

We are glad to know that you appreciate the hotel rooms and services rendered by our associates. Thank you again for taking the time to write a review.

We value your patronage and sincerely await the opportunity to welcome you once again to Ginger Hotels.

Reviewed 30 March 2018 via mobile

Ginger Hotel is undoubtedly the best Hotel in Agartala. Specially the cleanliness and hygiene factor of the rooms. Hygiene factor matters a lot to me. The Hotel seem to work round the clock to be the best. Specially Mr. Prallad Das who took a nice care of the cleanliness of my room and anything I needed.
Thanks Ginger, it's my first visit to any Ginger Hotel and definitely would love to visit you again.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled solo
Ginger_Response_Team, Manager at Ginger Hotel Agartala, responded to this reviewResponded 3 April 2018

Dear Guest,

Thank you for sharing feedback regarding your stay at our hotel. It truly helps us serve you better.

We thank you once again for your kind words and look forward to your next visit at Ginger Hotels.

Reviewed 20 March 2018

I started my stay in Hotel Ginger around 15 days back and experienced a lil glitch in the service . Only once when i bought to the notice of the management on the issues , i was impressed to find that Team Ginger is very prompt in resolving the issues and keeping the Guest satisfied and happy .
Based on my experience on past 10 days ,
1) The staff is more warm, friendly, receptive & co-operative.
2) The Gym is equipped and satisfactory .
3) The Buffet service is smooth .
Overall , the stay is comfortable and the cleaniness/hygiene or the housekeeping has never dissapointed .

Room Tip: Away from the main area
  • Stayed: March 2018, travelled on business
Ginger_Response_Team, Manager at Ginger Hotel Agartala, responded to this reviewResponded 21 March 2018

Dear Guest,

Thank you so much for sharing your feedback.

As a valued guest, our team appreciates your feedback and is delighted to hear that you had a great stay. We take great pride in not only meeting, but exceeding your expectations.

Your feedback is integral to our ability to continue to improve our services. Thank you again for taking the time to write a review.

We value your patronage and sincerely await the opportunity to welcome you again to Ginger Hotels.

Reviewed 19 March 2018

I stayed in Ginger Hotel, agartala opn business trip in Mar'18. Biswajit Chakraborty served me during my visit. Excellent behaviour and Service. Very friendly and helpful. did not have to follow up. Kept my preference in mind. Great experience.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled on business

Dear Guest,

We are pleased to know that you enjoyed your stay, especially the service provided by the hotel team.

Thank you for your recognition of their efforts. It inspires us to keep raising our levels of service and helps us understand our guests even more.

We do hope that you will visit us again soon and look forward to welcoming you back.

Reviewed 18 March 2018

Work related stay at Ginger Agartala for over one month in February 2018. The rooms were clean, comfortable and hygienic. Quality of housekeeping, laundry service etc were excellent. Staff were very co-operative and friendly.

• Stayed: February 2018, travelled on business
Ginger_Response_Team, Manager at Ginger Hotel Agartala, responded to this reviewResponded 20 March 2018

Dear Guest,

Thank you for sharing your feedback.

As a valued guest, we appreciate your inputs and are delighted to hear that you had a great stay. With a spirit to serve, we take great pride in not only meeting, but exceeding your expectations.

We sincerely await the opportunity to welcome you again to Ginger Hotels.