“A great find”

Price range: US$ 3 - US$ 17
Cuisines: Pizza, Cafe
Good for: View
Dining options: Reservations
Description: Overlooking the Aegean Sea, enjoy your coffee, drink or a cold beer on the balcony overlooking Ios and Naxos! The unique crepes savory or sweet, the famous waffles (our own production) and the salads we can satisfy all tastes. Unique dining experience, however, our pizzas made ​​with pure Parian materials and traditional wood oven cooked before your eyes! One visit will leave you dreamy flavors in mind ...
Reviewed 16 September 2018 via mobile

Having been regular visitors to Piso Livadi for years we had always assumed that this roof top establishment was part of Stavros the restaurant below.
It was therefore a really pleasurable surprise to find that it is a separate and unconnected bar and restaurant.
It is a lovely place to sit and have a drink and (given the deterioration I described in my review) probably better than Remezzo.
Last night we decided to eat here and we weren’t disappointed.
The wood fired pizza oven produced an excellent crispy pizza and the desserts are fantastic.
The service is good although the lovely waitress should be shown some patience as her English is a work in progress.
It is popular with local teenagers and pre-pubescent shrieks and giggles drove us our eventually...but not permanently.

Reviewed 27 August 2018 via mobile

Tried the desserts. They are ok, you can eat them, but nothing special and no exquisite taste or anything. I can definitely recommend you to go in other places on Paros like Vanilla ice cream shop in Parikia with very good ice cream and also tasty waffles.
At Ostrako, the waffles had no flavour and came slightly burned.
You can go if you want something sweet and you lack alternatives.

Reviewed 17 August 2018

I have been coming here many years. I was happy to see that service is much improved!!! Beautiful view from an elevated position.

Reviewed 17 June 2018 via mobile

We’ve dined at Ostrako many times over the past 10 years. Mostly to enjoy the wood fired pizzas, crepes, salads and ice cream creations.

This year we were in for a pleasant surprise. Our intention was to watch the World Cup and enjoy a salad, however Koula presented us with a new menu. Breakfast is now offered plus a hamburger selection, the usual creative salads, crepes and ice creams. I chose the beef burger which unlike the usual local interpretation was served on a toasted sesame seed bun with a beautiful beef patty, tomato, cheese, onion and lettuce with a tomato mayonnaise. My wife chose a ham and cheese omelette which was also delicious and as with the burger constituted more than a light lunch.

The menu also offers great coffees, wines, liqueurs and cocktails.

Of course I forgot to mention the balcony view over the small sea port of Piso Livadi.

Looking forward to my wood fire pizza next visit!!

Reviewed 9 June 2018 via mobile

Perfect salads and very tasty pizza . I enjoy when I am there. Good music, fabulous sea view. I definitely come back