“Overnight chill”
other travellers have booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Suzanne M
Dundee, United Kingdom
“Overnight chill”
Reviewed 13 December 2017 for a stay in December 2017

This is gonna be a long one.
I regret being so generous with previous reviews because now, when it really matters, I have no way to distinguish and express how amazing this place is.
The owner was friendly and welcoming and genuinely interested in making our stay perfect.
The cabin is fantastic; warm, secure, free WiFi and set in truly idyllic surroundings. HOT TUB!!
Tubbing under the stars, surrounded by snow and nature in general, was absolutely the best experience I've had in months.
The cabin is great itself, but what makes it really special is the owner and the little touches (it was decorated for Xmas!)
It really felt like we were guests in someone's home, rather than in a 'holiday let.'
I can't recommend this enough and we will definitely be back.

GlobeTrot...
“Perfect!”
Reviewed 15 November 2017 for a stay in November 2017

We have had a wonderful stay - sadly not longer, at only one night, but hope very much to come again. Julie is very warm, welcoming and helpful. We enjoyed peace and serenity in the hot tub and all the comforts of home in our cabin! Loved it!

Erin B
“Amazing”
Reviewed 30 July 2017 for a stay in July 2017

Just about to check out of this brilliant place. So peaceful and yet Julie the host is close by. You feel like you are totally secluded. The pictures can't capture how beautiful this place really is

2 Aug 2017
Many thanks for your lovely review. I'm really pleased you liked it. Thank you so much for staying I appreciate your custom. Julie x
nicpit3
Falkirk, United Kingdom
“Fantastic pet friendly cabin”
Reviewed 14 June 2017 for a stay in June 2017

Well what can I say.......my husband and I had the most amazing weekend at the cabin. Even enjoyed the hot tub in the crazy Scottish weather. The owner Julie couldn't have been more helpful advising us on places to go and places to eat! We will definitely be back. 5 star treatment and great to be away from the hussle and bussel of everyday life x

2 Aug 2017
I'm so pleased you enjoyed your stay. Sitting in the hot tub the weather doesn't matter because it's so lovely and warm,
Thank you for staying with me and I really appreciate your custom. Julie x
Jillian28...
Aberdeen, United Kingdom
“A hidden gem!”
Reviewed 2 June 2017 for a stay in May 2017

Booked as a birthday surprise for my boyfriend, this charming cabin with hot tub delivered exactly what I wanted.
With it's hidden away location, we had all the peace and privacy you'd expect from a romantic getaway for 2.
The cabin itself was well kitted out, right down to books in the bedside drawers. Outside had 2 sets of table and chairs, a BBQ, a grassed area and of course the hot tub. We will definitely be back!

2 Aug 2017
I'm really happy you had a nice stay. Your custom is appreciated. Big thanks. Julie x
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday home? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing