“Great day with friends”

Morpeth Brewery & Beer
Ranked #1 of 8 things to do in Morpeth
Reviewed 3 April 2018 via mobile

Nice day relaxing out back, good food and great staff. Nice to have a stroll down the road after lunch looking at the shops and river

All reviews
in 6 reviews
"range"
"meals"

Reviewed 5 September 2017 via mobile

My lovely and I made a weekend drive extra special by having lunch here.

The range was good, and arrived hot and fresh and in good time (it was a moderately busy day, with a small busload having arrived just as we got there).

My wife had the lamb pot pie, which had generous and too not crunchy chips (not fries), with enough for me to pinch a few.

I was well satisfied with my grilled salmon which was damn near perfect on mash with green and tender asparagus.

BONUS: If you like your REAL craft beer, you can certainly try the in-pub brewed range - Black Tractor is a must for those who like the darker, and give the Maple Porter a try. If you're more adventurous you might find the Pumpkin brew is still on tap.

Reviewed 3 July 2017

On a Sunday morning in winter it was quiet here, but I expect it does a lively trade in Summer.
Will have to return with a thirst!

Reviewed 22 April 2017 via mobile

Best thing sitting out in the back garden area on a lovely day and no smokers are allowed in that area. My son and I both chose the Lamb burgers at $18 each. I could not taste any lamb (was it lamb?) there was a flavourless meat pattie in an unimpressive bit of dough with salad bits in between. My son said it had no flavour and ceased eating it half way through.

I would have rather driven out further to Dungog and gone to Chill Billies for a better lamb burger or a ploughman's platter both generous in portion, flavour and taste!