US$ 108
SartiVista(Sarti)
Greenotel(Sarti)
Hotel Agni(Sarti)
  • Beachfront
All reviewsperfect holidaygreat hostsbeautiful roof terracethe room was extremely cleanamazing placesitting areacommon areas aremakes you feelcity beachwonderful viewher husbandrooms are comfortablestayed for nightsthe main roadmount athosaccommodationcostas
Reviewed 7 February 2018

This will be our 10th year of vacationing at Aristea Studios and in beautiful Sithonia. It is not without reason that my wife and I come back every year to Aristea Studios. Aristea and Kostas are perfect hosts and very wonderful and interesting people. The accommodation and facilities are excellent, probably the best in Sarti.
Look forward to coming back another 10 years :)))

Room Tip: studio no. 9 is best, accommodates 5
  • Stayed: June 2017, travelled as a couple
Αριστέα Σ, Owner at Aristea Studios, responded to this reviewResponded 8 February 2018

I think I realized who you are! Thank you a lot and I wish to read reviews like yours every year!

Reviewed 26 September 2017

Perfect place to stay in Sarti, Greece. Very nice and friendly host. Clean and stilish place that makes you feel very good. The beach is realy nearby and there are many places where you can spend the night or the day - restaurants, bars, etc.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled with friends
1  Thank TanislavIlchev
Reviewed 21 September 2017 via mobile

This was my second time I stayed at Aristea Studios. Aristea and her husband are the best representatives of what we call "Greek Filoxenia" (Greek Hospitality). They were extremely helpful all the time. A lovely, clean, perfect spotted place with everything you need in the rooms. The view from the roof is amazing. It was pleasure to me and my family! Hope to see you next year!

Stayed: September 2017, travelled with family
Αριστέα Σ, Owner at Aristea Studios, responded to this reviewResponded 22 September 2017

My dear Lina,
We want our guests to feel that their money is worth in our hotel.
We always try to become better ....
Thank you for helping us!

Reviewed 20 September 2017

This nice hotel provide everything necessary for a perfect stay. It's near to the town centre, rooms are comfortable and the view from the roof on the whole town and sea is amazing! But the biggest plus - it's Aristea herself! She prepared a very nice welcome; she's kind and always willing to help. We enjoyed it a lot!

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled with family

Dear Henrich,
We are always glad to host gests like you!
Aristea.

Reviewed 16 September 2017

Very clean accomodation, great hosts, beautiful rooms.
I saw the reviews on Tripadvisor and wondered if everything was realy that great but it was! :) My husband an I had a great time and will definitely recommend Aristea studios to everyone.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple
Αριστέα Σ, Owner at Aristea Studios, responded to this reviewResponded 17 September 2017

Thank you a lot Anja and Andrej for your kindness!
Keep in mind that every review is as important as all the others. Not only because it affirms the previous but also because firstly we care about our guests. If someone doesn't get what he was expecting for, the good words of the others are rather a problem for him. So we always get the same joy and satisfaction from reviews like yours!