See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 21 April 2017 via mobile

The hotel was very clean. Everything in the room was pristine and nicely arranged, like it should be in such a hotel. I don't know if it's for all rooms or just some, but I had a swimming pool (and either a sauna or massage, don't remember) until 21h which I was late for, of course.
But the thing that blew me away is definitely the kindness and hospitality of the staff. Very polite and friendly, willing to help with anything at literally any time.

Minus for this hotel is parking. There are only a few places, most of which are squeezed in between thick concrete piers. Was a good challenge to park.

Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 10 March 2017

Well, I don't share my opinion usually, but this time I was almost forced to. I have booked this hotel by a friend recommendation, but the delusion was terrible. This hotel tries to be a modern and comfortable one, but it doesn’t get it. His decoration is not very cozy. Strange mix of ancient and modern, which may also be fine, but this was not the case. Very bad taste in design and indoor decoration. Maybe even I was wrong expecting more!
The hotel staff was very welcoming and tried to do their best to make your stay satisfying. This is the only positive point. The breakfast, in one word description, was: poor !!!
Taking the breakfast experience, didn’t even try the restaurant!
We had also problem with the parking lot. Was free of charge but useless if there was not enough space.
Value for money: Overpriced

• Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 5 February 2017 via mobile

Wellness program is perfect. Massage and Sauna are relaxing. After the relaxation, you can go to the pool to swim. The staff is friendly and professional. We enjoyed the spa package, the price is affordable.
The hotel has its own free parking, but if they have a lot of guests you will have to look for alternative parking places, because there are not enough parking spaces for all.

Date of stay: December 2016
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank tigarvk
HotelVillaLenije, Front Office Manager at Hotel Villa Lenije, responded to this reviewResponded 8 February 2017

Dear guest,
thank you very much for your review.
We are looking forward to welcoming you soon again to our hotel Villa Lenije.
Thank you for your kind words, which we will forward to our staff too. Sorry for the parking spaces we have to say that we have expanded parking place but some time we have so many guest and this space isn`t enough.

Reviewed 25 January 2017 via mobile

Hotel is fine, staff friedly and nice, they offers swimming pool for the guests, which I did not try unfortunately. Maybe next time. :) Room was confortable, no doubts..
I had a dinner in the restaurant, normal style of food, tasty, fresh for quite normal price level. Beer from the bottle only...

Date of stay: January 2017
Trip type: Travelled on business

Dear guest!
Thank you so much for your kind feed back.
We are delighted to read that you satisfied with our staff, wellness, food, price....For beer we will try to do something about it. We hope to have you with us soon again!
Best regards Villa Lenije

Reviewed 27 September 2015

Stayed at this hotel many times. It is my preferred place to stay when visiting this region. Unique wellness facilities, modern and comfortable rooms, very good food and very polite staff make Villa Lenija one of the best, if not the best hotel in Vinkovci.
It is situated few hundred meters from river Bosut and a nice park where I like to walk.
Definitly will visit again.

Room tip: Restaurant is on the first floor so if you like to be closer to restaurant, choose first floor. If not, go to 2nd floor.
Date of stay: September 2015
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank Brane80

Dear guest!
Thank you so much for your kind words, which we pass on to our team.
We are looking forward to welcoming you soon again.
Best regards