Just an hour flight out of Rome, this was truly a wonderful surprise for my husband and I. We added the meal plan - that included breakfast and dinner and it was perfect.
The service was impeccable, rooms were kept very clean and the food was very good.
The private beach was very clean and the water was pristine. Also, there was never a rush for umbrella's or chairs - there were enough good spots for everyone, no matter what time of day.
The pool was a wonderful alternative to the beach, with many options to choose from.
The spa was open to guests - with the relaxing pools, various saunas and showers, it was a great way to relax.
There was nightly entertainment at the resort.
All in all, there was really no reason to leave the resort.
Something that was great was that tipping was included in a lot of the fees. The fact that we did not have to tip at every turn was appreciated and the service never suffered. OK, service wasn't just great - it was amazing!
I would definitely recommend booking spa appointments ahead of time - to get the best time/services as it can be busy. Also, to pre-arrange transportation with the hotel as the taxi drivers outside of the airport did rip us off as we did not speak the language.
What a wonderful resort - we cannot wait to go back.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in the small town Becici in Montenegro, the Splendid Conference & SPA Resort was opened in 2006 and became the first 5* hotel on the eastern coast of the Adriatic Sea. Hotel Splendid 5* is 3 kilometers away from the touristic capital of Montenegro, Budva, stays on the sea front and has its own private beach. The hotel has 322 standard rooms, most of them with the sea view, as well as 4 suites and 13 apartments, a penthouse and presidential apartments for the VIP guests. Hotel guests have access to four bars and three restaurants of different cuisine, the largest in Montenegro SPA center Splendid SPA and gambling zone Casino Royale. Splendid Conference & SPA Resort is the largest conference venue in Montenegro. The hotel’s conference zone can accommodate events for up to 700 people. Hotel Splendid offers several modern halls and syndicate rooms with beautiful decoration, all necessary equipment, suitable for business events, as well as for informal ceremonies, gala dinners, family celebrations and weddings. Many famous people have been the guests of the hotel Splendid 5*: UN Secretary General Ban Ki-moon, 42nd US President Bill Clinton, world-famous pop singer Madonna, legendary rock band the Rolling Stones and its frontman Mick Jagger, Hollywood actors Angelina Jolie and Brad Pitt, legendary hockey player Pavel Bure, Russian astronaut Oleg Kotov and many more. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia and HotelQuickly so you can book your Hotel Splendid Conference & Spa Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Splendid Hotel Becici
- Splendid Conference And Spa Resort
- Splendid Conference Hotel
- Splendid Hotel Budva
- Splendid Conference Becici