After leaving Dubrovnik airport you have a few miles of tarmac before hitting dirt roads up to the Croatia boarder (The roads are being repaired) we spent 30 to 40nmins crossing the border then a mile of no mans land to the Montenegren border and a further 20 mins to cross. Good roads in Montenegro with 35 mins to a short ferry crossing across a stunning Fjord then a further 30/40 mins to the hotel 2 hours in total.
We were more than happy with the reception at the hotel which is very smart modern with attentive staff. The transfer time made us too late for dinner but they provided a meal in the room within 10 mins of arrival.
The hotel facilities are good but the 98 steps down to the beach may prove challenging to some.
7 euros a day for 2 sunbeds towels and a sun brolly. If you stay by the hotel pool 10 euro refundable deposit for towels.
Lunch at the beach is very reasonable with sandwiches, salads pasta pizza etc for 3 or 4 euro.
Very good beer at 1.80 euro for half litre.
The buffet meals in the evening whilst not of UK restaurant standard are good wholesome and plentiful with a good enough choice foe 1 week but may be limited for a fortnight.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This modern luxurious four-star hotel is located on a beautiful panoramic site in Becici. It is only 4 km away from the Montenegrin metropolis of tourism – Budva. The hotel’s structure includes: 227 rooms, 9 luxurious residents apartments, the main show kitchen restaurant, VIP restaurant a la carte, tavern, bars, beach bar and restaurant, indoor and outdoor swimming pool on a spacious terrace with the most stunning view to the Becici beach, private beach organized and equipped according to the highest standards, wellness center, casino, conference halls and sport field. With its rich facilities, good service and cozy atmosphere, this hotel represents one of the most pleasant places on the Montenegrin coast. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA and HotelQuickly so you can book your Queen of Montenegro reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Queen Of Montenegro Hotel Becici
- Queen Of Montenegro Budva