All reviews mineral pool beach club health bar la cruz beach shuttle adult pool japanese restaurant adults only section relaxing pool puerto bahia sunday market minute shuttle pool bar tuna tartare rain shower head basketball court smoothie bar
Reviewed 10 February 2019 via mobile

We really enjoyed our stay here. You may find yourself trying to compare this to other Grand Sirenis resorts, but don’t. There are no dolphins or true members only VIP areas, however, this resort was a perfect escape! The staff were very friendly and knowledgeable. The grounds were beautiful and the pools were just right. The room was nice, but we wish there would’ve been a bath tub. The views of the coast were stunning!

Date of stay: February 2019
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
GrandSirenisMatlali, Director de Relaciones con Clientes at Grand Sirenis Matlali Hills Resort & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 14 February 2019

Dear Eric S,

On behalf of the entire staff of Grand Sirenis Matlali, we would like to thank you for taking the time to share your vacation experience.

We are glad to read that our beautiful facilities, service and activities were satisfactory.

It will be a pleasure to welcome you back!

Reviewed 8 February 2019

I recently stayed at the Grand Sirenis Matlali Hills Resort and Spa from January 30-February 4.

Upon arriving, I was disappointed that the resort was not a beach-front property, as I didn't clearly understand that from the website. I was a little worried about how far I would have to walk from site to site, especially since my room was at the top of the resort.

This disappointment did not last long. I became utterly enchanted with the property and customer service. Staying at the Grand Sirenis Matlali was having the best of both worlds -- a quiet and tranquil getaway at the main resort property and a beach experience that was always well-maintained, lovely and convenient to get to.

My room was immaculate, and the food was decent, if not the best I've had at all-inclusive resorts.

In addition to the beautiful property, the customer service was outstanding. This was important since this was a solo vacation for me. They made me feel right at home.

I absolutely loved my experience at the resort, and I will definitely be returning as soon as I can.

• Trip type: Travelled solo
1  Thank juliedZ6239CY

Dear juliedZ6239CY,

We appreciate your preference to enjoy your most recent vacation at Grand Sirenis Matlali.

We are happy to know that you enjoyed a relaxing experience, and that our facilities and the services provided by our Staff were satisfactory. Thanks for your positive comments.

We are always looking for ways to improve and your comments are essential for our future success.

It will be a pleasure to welcome you again in your next visit.

Reviewed 6 February 2019

Absolutely loved our stay here! The resort is situated up in the hills with a view of the ocean and is so peaceful. Great place to stay halfway between Puerto Vallarta and Sayulita. There are several pools to choose from and the food is good. Would definitely return again.
Thank you to all the staff who made our stay so enjoyable; Gabriel, Argentina, Adriana, Jose, Jorge, Steve, Juan, Jaime, Celso, Katya, Miguel, Hugo, Antonio, Juaqin, Johan, Angel, Marco, Abraham, Fernando, and Guadalupe.

Room tip: The higher up, the better the view. The Jungle rooms are far away from the main food but are right next to the adult pool and bar.
Date of stay: October 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled with friends
1  Thank KaliKaiD

Dear KaliKaiD,

We appreciate that you took the time to share your review with us.

Thank you for your preference, we look forward to welcoming you again!

Reviewed 3 February 2019

All of the rooms are clean and comfy. Always a walk up and down hills to get to the restaurants and pools. Food was always good. If you don't find something you like........ you may be too picky. We met many wonderful people and the entertainment was good.

1  Thank Barb K

Dear Barb K,

On behalf of our staff and management team we would like to thank you for visiting Grand Sirenis Matlali and for sharing your comments.

We are happy to read you enjoyed the property and were satisfy with our services.

success It will be a pleasure to welcome you again in your next visit.

Reviewed 31 January 2019 via mobile

This resort is absolutely beautiful ! ! !

Rolling Mountain View from our balcony, tropical birds every morning, very quiet and serene.

Nightly entertainment was great, (except one ... they were reading lyrics from tablets). Main buffet was fabulous with themed evenings. Brazilian ‘a la cart’ was so tasty ... (avoid 9pm reservations as that is the last intake, they start cleaning and closing while you are eating. Gets noisy)

This Is A Very Hilly Resort ... If You Walk, You Will Not Gain Weight ... LOL ! ! However, there are shuttles every so often. Best call the front desk when you are ready to go.

I personally, would completely return ! !

Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank theSpinacre

Dear theSpinacre,

We are delighted to hear what a wonderful time you had with us.

Thank you for sharing your comments, we sincerely appreciate all the kind words.

We want to thank you again for your preference and we look forward to your next visit!