“Good ”

Ranked #5 of 219 Restaurants in Kifissia
Cuisines: Greek
Good for: Local cuisine
Dining options: Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Description: Connecting people with the taste of good life through farm-to-table cuisine. Natural organic products and traditional recipes using locally produced ingredients, combined with our Hollywood experience, create an environment where gourmet is an affordable, everyday experience for all.
Reviewed 6 April 2018 via mobile

The food is good, but not amazing. Their vegan options aren’t very creative. It’s also really hot inside the restaurant. However, there’s a ton of healthy options, and the restaurant provides you with interesting information such as the number of calories. Since this is a chain restaurant, I’d say try the one in Kolonaki. The atmosphere is way better.

DimitrisLambidis, Public Relations Manager at Nice N Easy, responded to this reviewResponded 18 April 2018

Thank you for your review ms. Joanna. We are glad you enjoyed your time with us. There is a different ambience between the two restaurants that satisfy different tastes. We are happy that you like our branch in Kolonaki and we will be more than happy to serve you again.

Reviewed 20 March 2018

Very nice service, but the food I ate was nothing special. I had eaten there once before, two years ago, and by that time the food was more inspiring and interesting. The catalogue uses names of actors and singers to present foods, but in spite of this clever approach, food does not meat expectations.

DimitrisLambidis, Public Relations Manager at Nice N Easy, responded to this reviewResponded 22 March 2018

Hello ms. Pamena,

My name is Dimitris Lambidis and I am part of the nice n easy team. Thank you for choosing to visit us again and we are happy you enjoyed our service. Your opinion is really important as we constantly try to improve. Thus, we would love to hear more details from you regarding your experience with us. Please don't hesitate to get in contact with me directly at dlambidis@niceneasy.gr.

Lastly, if you ever decide to visit us again, allow me to kindly suggest you email me in order to reserve your table as it would be my pleasure to take personal care of your reservation.

We will be more than happy to serve you again.

Dimitris Lamibids

Reviewed 12 March 2018

I really get the whole eat healthy mentality and way of life and I support it. I try to eat as healthy as possibly. What I do not get is restaurants that use the excuse that you eat healthy to offer tasteless food. I have tried it three times and every time tried different dishes just to be sure. It has always disappointed me.

1  Thank GeorgeM5928
DimitrisLambidis, Public Relations Manager at Nice N Easy, responded to this reviewResponded 13 March 2018

Hello mr. George,

My name is Dimitris Lambidis and I am part of the nice n easy team. Thank you for your time reviewing us. We take our customers' reviews very seriously as we always try to improve our services. Our philosophy is based on farm-to-table, organic food and si healthy and tasty.

We are sorry that your experience in our restaurant didn’t meet your expectations. We would love to hear more comments from you regarding your review. Please don't hesitate to contact me directly at dlambidis@niceneasy.gr.

Finally, if you ever decide to visit us again, I would urge you to get in contact with me as it would be my personal pleasure to oversee your reservation.

We will always be more than happy to serve you again.

Reviewed 12 March 2018 via mobile

All dishes are organic! This is a great concept. Dishes are very well prepared, very tasty. My personal highlight: olive oil ice cream. Good service!

Thank you for your comments on our restaurant. We are gald you enjoyed your meal and our farm-to-table, organic philosophy. Our team will always be more than happy to serve you again.

Warmest regards,

Reviewed 11 March 2018 via mobile

Very good mid price range restaurant. Excellent ambience. Dealicious burger and salmon. Banoffee is s must for dessert. Excellent wine list.

Thank you for your review mr. Nikos. We are glad you enjoyed your meal with us and we will be more than happy to serve you again.

Warmest regards,