“It can't get any better.....but then it does!”
other travellers have booked this property
View from the Casa Blanca Entrance Gate
Outdoor Bar
Outdoor Shower near Jacuzzi
Planter off Villa I Patio
Walkway Between Villa I and Villa II
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Russian first
Any
Alternavi...
Grand Rapids, Michigan
“It can't get any better.....but then it does!”
Reviewed 1 February 2017 for a stay in January 2017

We stay in Marc and Michelle's paradise every chance we get when we are in Arenal. Everytime we come, they have added another amazing item to the Casa Blanca Compound that just keeps making it bettter and better!
Casa Blanca is one of the most unique and exquisitely decorated groups of villas in all of Arenal with a location that is perfect and a view that is world class. If that wasn’t enough Marc, Michelle and Ty the property manager, are just great people. I would say they make us feel right at home but we don't get treated this special at home. This property and the surrounding sights, sounds and wildlfe are an overall sensory overloaded experience start to finish.
The one con is leaving. We never want to leave! We're working on that!
Thanks Hermanos!! Hasta Pronto! Pura Vida Casa Blanca!

Mark Y
“Paradise”
Reviewed 21 January 2017 for a stay in January 2017
person found this review helpful

My wife and I just got back from our maiden trip to Costa Rica. Our research indicated that the Arenal area is one that we might be interested in moving to. When we were looking for somewhere to stay, Casa Blanca immediately became our #1 pick....and it was absolutely breathtaking. We stayed in Villa II for seven nights. We took the first day just to get used to our surroundings. Sitting on the back deck and watching the sunset the first evening was surreal. The Villa and the gardens around it are simply stunning. The design just fits together so well, everything is just as it should be. The property manager, Tyler Madill was very knowledgeable about the area and more than willing to see that our every need was met. He knows the people in the area and can get great deals on the tours. He also recommended some great restaurants in the area where we met people who felt like family. That's the best way I can describe our experience, a great laid back time with people who felt like family.

Qifu Z
“Unforgetable place to stay in Costa Rica”
Reviewed 9 January 2017 for a stay in December 2016

The view and tranquility at Casa Blanca are beyond our expectation. Four of us spent 3 nights in two houses here during Christmas season in 2016. Our friend who came with us is a successful entrepreneur in China and has been many places. He said that this was the most beautiful place he had ever stayed. He even asked his friend, a famous lawyer in China to change his trip plan and come to here. He regret that he didn’t bring his big camera lens to take better pictures. From the big new deck at Villa 1, we watched sun setting, chatted to late night and would not go back into the rooms even when the big storm came. What surprised us was there was no mosquito. In the morning we seeped tea at picnic area of Villa 2 surrounded by the chipping birds and smiling flowers. The lawn, yard and all rooms were well maintained. The lake can be viewed from living rooms, master bedrooms and kitchens. The food and services in the restaurants nearby (like Gingerbread) were great so that we didn't cook at all. We have already recommended this lovely place to our friends.

apieceoft...
Phoenix, Arizona
“INCREDIBLE”
Reviewed 2 September 2016 for a stay in September 2016
people found this review helpful

Wow wow wow! By far this was the favorite part of our trip to Costa Rica! From the stunning views to the immaculate furnishings, this is the place to be in the rainforest. We absolutely loved our stay at Casablanca. Ty was professional, courteous and went out of his way to make sure we had an amazing experience, hooked us up with all the tours and excursions, and answered our calls every time we needed a recommendation. I spent many days hanging in the hammocks, evenings in the hot tub, and countless memories over that insane lake view. The pictures look amazing but don't even do it justice. Will definitely be back to Casablanca. Thanks Marc & Ty! Pura Vida

Krystal E
“Amazing experience!!”
Reviewed 30 August 2016 for a stay in August 2016

Casa Blanca villas and staff surpassed my expectations. We didnt really know what to expect upon arrival other than the images displayed on their website, but when we reached the property we were greeted with a breathtaking views, beautiful houses, and very thoughtful accommodations. Ty was very professional and accommodating, very prepared for our arrival. He had endless contacts from tour guides to taxi and shuttle information, and was constantly available to answer our endless questions regardless of the time of day. He helped us set up the various tours we went on from zip lining and waterfall repelling to getting us a table and meet and greet with Chef Eyal at the delicious and world famous restaurant Gingerbread, which is walking distance from the property. Overall, we couldn't have asked for a better person to have introduced us and helped us guide our way through Costa Rica and would definitely recommend staying here to anyone considering a trip to the Arenal area. We will definitely be staying at CasaBlanca again when we come back to visit!!! 10 stars!

Value Rooms
Location Cleanliness
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday home? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing