See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 30 April 2017

I stayed at Surfside hotel for two nights, which I hoped to fly by fast due to the poor customer service, small pool, terrible tv and an Air condition which barely works. The only reason I chose to stay there is because of the location which is close to everything.

• Stayed: March 2017, travelled as a couple
2  Thank shanmitchell
Reviewed 31 March 2017

Surf Side Hotel, I a nice hotel locate at the entrance to Pigeon Point and less than 5 minutes from the Airport. It is very private with a pool, Kitckenette, Cable TV. The rooms are clean and fully air-conditioned.....The price is reasonable for it's location

Room Tip: The hotel has 2 floors, rooms on the first floor are a bit nicer
  • Stayed: March 2017, travelled with family
4  Thank neil0s1
Geevana G, Guest Relations Manager at Surf Side Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 10 August 2017

Thank you for your comment, we appreciate it :)

Reviewed 2 January 2017

My family and i was iinvited to attend a wedding in tobago on boxing day, so of course we needed a place to stay. We decided to stay at surf side hotel, we booked for two rooms from the 21dec to 30 dec which would hold eight adults and three children ranging form 6 yrs to 1 yr 7mts. When we arrived on 21 st of december at about 9pm we were greeted by a very nice gentle man who show us our room as wecenter one of the room we realize that one of the room was very dusty while the other room was somewhat clean,we found hair on our beds and in the room ,the poor guy try his best to change the room to fing out thecrooom was smokey so he sprayed out the rooms so we could sleep.
Morning time now and my daughter who book the rooms when to the manager to complain and was totaly treated badly and was told we could leave,hmm, anyhow they send a cleaner to clean and she was very anger because apparently she clean it the day before, decided to cuss up my daughter because she ask her to changd all the sheets and clean the rooms, we had no dinner no breakfast at that time because the rooms was dirty. So we went hotle hunting for some hours dirty and hungry to purchase lunch with three cars full of things to cook, we found a hotel which was the best! STORE BAY HOLIDAY RESORT in crown point, fablous, not only was the rooms clean but it was clean everyday, it cost more but it was worth every cent we are planing to return to that hotel

• Stayed: December 2016, travelled with family
9  Thank Joanne W
Reviewed 10 October 2016

I loved the location as i traveled solo. Everything was close-by. EVERYTHING!!! I walked a very short distance away for breakfast, lunch or dinner and there is a lovely beach not too far which is kinda secluded and breathtaking. The room was small but comfortable enough for me and clean most important. The layout of the room was a bit wrong-side though. As soon as you exit the toilet there is the kitchen sink and the face basin is next to the stove, behind the bathroom door. Also there is very small counter right outside the bathroom area with an electric kettle and toaster but no outlet to plug it in. The outlet is between the stove and the face basin so if I was to use it I would have to rest it in the face basin or on the stove. There wasn't a microwave provided but I improvised and heated my leftovers the "ole skool" way in a frying pan in the oven which wasn't bad at all but i would still prefer a microwave though. The layout wasn't too much of a bother to me, the location made up for it. There are 2 pools which I didn't use because of the lovely beach close-by. There was wifi but the signal was very weak as none of my phones connected to it Housekeeping was efficient and friendly. The checkout time is a bit early, 11am . I enjoyed my stay and wouldn't mind returning.

Room Tip: There is a bar next door so if you need silence choose a room away from there
  • Stayed: October 2016, travelled solo
1  Thank lookmeh1982
Reviewed 30 September 2016

Surf Side hotel is ideally located walking distance from the airport, great beaches and food outlets. Its at the best location in Tobago. The hotel itself is lovely. The rooms are basic but very clean. Its moderately priced so you get value for your money.

• Stayed: August 2016, travelled with family