Dash Villa
  • Breakfast included
Native Abode(Crown Point)
Travelocity
TripAdvisor
Candles in the Wind(Crown Point)
  • Breakfast included
TripAdvisor
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 19 December 2015

My boyfriend and I stayed at Dash over Thanksgiving weekend and had a great time! Michelle (the property manager) took us wherever we needed to go and was available at all times. The apartment we stayed in was also really clean and true to the photos shown here. Would definitely stay there again and recommend to all!

• Stayed: November 2015, travelled as a couple
1  Thank manjari g
duane a, Owner at Dash Villa, responded to this reviewResponded 9 January 2016

Thanks Manjari! It was our pleasure hosting you both! Hope you were able to see enough of the island during your short stay...please come again soon!

Reviewed 14 December 2015

Nice place with character, amazing people!!!
Michelle just went beyond any ordinary service to make you comfortable.
Just to give some valuable feedback, I would use some extra shelf space - the place its huge so it should be no problem to implement.
Thank You!

Stayed: December 2015, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
duane a, Owner at Dash Villa, responded to this reviewResponded 9 January 2016

Thanks for the feedback Derek. We would look into the extra shelf space. Do come again!

Reviewed 23 February 2015

As soon as I walked onto the premises, I felt at home. The property manager, Michelle, met me and my party at the airport a short while after arrival and took us to DASH which was no less than 10 minutes away. The beautiful decor and the lovely scents that greeted us made my friends and I feel like special care was taken to make guests comfortable. The pool area was lovely and the beach was a 10-15 min walk away. Michelle took our breakfast orders the evening before and delivered the meals at 9 am the following morning. We were very satisfied with the food. Whoever the chef is, I hope they continue to use her. All in all, we had a lovely stay and Duane was very accomodating, especially because our outbound flight was so much later in the day. I would definitely recommend Dash Villa to friends and will stay there again upon my return to Tobago!

Room Tip: All rooms are beautifully decorated and comfortable.
  • Stayed: February 2015, travelled with friends
1  Thank NJBee
duane a, Owner at Dash Villa, responded to this reviewResponded 4 March 2015

Naneka, it was a pleasure having you and your friends stay with us! You were great guests! We fully expect to see you all next Carnival! PS Great to hear you enjoyed the breakfast...

Reviewed 13 July 2014

If you are a stickler for good customer service (something that is lacking in general in T&T), then Dash Villa is your place! Duane and Sherry went above and beyond to ensure that my wife and I enjoyed our stay. An absolutely delicious breakfast was included in the price. The rooms were very comfortable with complimentary drinks already loaded in the fridge. My only advice to persons is that if you want to move around a bit, you would have to rent a car as the Villa is not as accessible as we would have liked... but even then, Duane and Sherry offered to drop us where we needed to be. I highly recommend this place for couples... we will definitely be going back once we are in Tobago.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled as a couple
3  Thank librarc
duane a, Owner at Dash Villa, responded to this reviewResponded 24 July 2014

It was a pleasure having you both stay here at DASH! Do come again!

Reviewed 20 May 2014

I stayed at Dash Villa with my sister for the Tobago Jazz Festival and it was a great choice.Dash Villa is a beautiful and well kept property.The rooms were quite comfy with cable,ac and wifi.It was close to all the action yet far enough to have peace and quiet.There was also a lovely heated pool to the back.Duane and Sherry were pleasant hosts who clearly care about the comfort and satisfaction of their guests.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled with family
2  Thank Candice B
duane a, Owner at Dash Villa, responded to this reviewResponded 25 May 2014

Candice, thanks for choosing to stay at DASH Villa! We hope and trust you stay with us for future visits.