See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 23 March 2018 via mobile

I stayed here with some friends from a sports club and we were very happy to occupy the majority of the apartments. Very clean and but we did have a leaking a.c. unit that leaked from the bedroom straight down to the living area. So bad that the apartment looked like a pipe burst, but other than that a fresh coat of paint will do the trick to lift the beauty of the place. Appliances were just right for a short stay and the staff always willing to assist with a smile.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled with friends
Reviewed 6 March 2018

I stayed here for two weeks in a ground floor apartment.
The rooms are in need of a facelift and reparations.: the electrical sockets hung loose, the toilet didn't flush anything more than urine..., the television had poor reception and there's no wi-fi except at the pool (sometimes). But other than that I really enjoyed staying here!
The restaurant serves very good food and there's two quite pools. Just beneath the restaurant is a small beach, but the waters is kinda rocky and rough. At the reception you can hire a safety-box for a deposit of 300 TTD and beach towels for 100 TTD. Everyday there's a free transfer to and from Pigeon Point Beach.

Conclusion: If you're looking for a high-standard hotel with all the amenities, this is not the hotel for you. But if you're like me, you simply want a decent place to stay at while you're out exploring the island or liming on the beach, I would absolutely recommend this hotel.

• Stayed: February 2018, travelled solo
1  Thank MichelJ832
Reviewed 27 December 2017

I visited Sandy Point Village and firstly i had to wait twenty minutes for my room because they were now getting the room in order. The apartment room had no Wifi, wifi is only available by the restaurant.. I was changing my clothes in my bedroom and the Air Condition repair guy opened my front door and walked in without knocking, obviously i scampered to grab a towel, apparently he had the wrong room. After settling into my room, men started doing work on the apartment next door, drilling the walls, pounding the walls with a hammer. The phones in the room was not even working. The room did not have a microwave or a kettle and the toaster was not working.The chlorine level in the pool was very high. My stay wasn't the best. My recommendation is if they were doing repairs on the apartment then they should not allow persons the stay in the room next door

• Stayed: December 2017, travelled with family
4  Thank bellbear17
Reviewed 14 August 2017 via mobile

So every 1 year we try to organise a girls vacation. So my cousins and friends booked this self contained apartment for a three days two nights holiday. Their was 6 women in total, reception was clean and very help. We were told during the booking of this apartment we could use all facilities during our stay and free wifi is available around the compound. We decided to try the many different pools and eventually found a hot tub and pool which we love in Sandy Point Beach Club. We were their for over 1 hour then a security guy ask us our room number which we provided. The security later told us we should not be using this facilities because it's not for us only Sandy Point Beach Club guest. The wifi never worked in Sandy Point Village only when you went along the beach very very close to Sandy Point Beach Club. I was very disappointed and let down by the lack of modern technology and incorrect information provided.

The Apartment was clean and welcoming and very good location.

Thanks
Reana

Stayed: June 2017, travelled with friends
3  Thank Reana B
Reviewed 3 July 2017 via mobile

Despite all the bad reviews I've read this hotel was really great. I experienced no issues during my stay. The grounds are beautiful and well kept, the pool was beautiful and the room was always cleaned. There was housekeeping that put fresh towels everyday and even made our beds. The hotel is also close to great beaches and nightlife. The restaurant food tasted great and the hotel staff was very friendly and helpful and the rooms and food are affordable. My family and I can't wait to travel to Tobago again for another stay at Sandy Point Village.

Stayed: June 2017, travelled with family