“Like being at home”

Kias Garden Cafe
Price range: US$ 5 - US$ 20
Cuisines: Caribbean
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Description: Kias Garden Cafe offers freshly prepared healthy cuisine . We offer local cuisine at reasonable prices. Breakfast ranges from coconut bake, flying fish to omelets & pancakes. Dinners from catch of day fish to shrimp linguine and pastas
Reviewed 22 November 2011

Kia makes all of her customers feel like they're at home. Good food, cooked then and there.

Reviewed 17 November 2011

Although not perfect, I cannot say enough about the wonderful experience we enjoyed at Kia. Let it be suffice to say as a seasoned world traveler, I recommend this establishment as the go to guest house and restaurant option in Tobago!!
Well done Karen, Jocelyn and Wendell.

St. Albans, UK

Reviewed 30 October 2011

The food tasted good but it was to overpriced. Service was good but food of the same quality can be found elsewhere.

Reviewed 2 June 2011

We have eaten here for both breakfast and dinner. We would recommend the breakfast hands down. It was truly the best breakfast on the island! You get a lot of food for your money. The girls are extremely friendly as well.
Dinner- was limited and was ok.
We have been back for breakfast over half a dozen times.....and we'll be back for more

1  Thank Finney2008
Reviewed 12 May 2011

If your desire is to enjoy delicious home cooked local cuisine in the most naturally serene and cozy environment then Kias Garden Cafe is the place to be! It was an amazing feeling to be sitting in the garden cafe with all the birds and trees around and then being able to cross the street and go to the bank!
The food is another story. My problem was that I didn't get to sample all the dishes because I enjoyed the ones that I started with so much I kept repeating. The breakfast is so good and I challenge anyone to tell me that you can get a better crab and dumplings on Store Bay beach! The good thing about that is I have no choice but to return soon to finish the menu!
Kudos the Karen and her team!