“Good food but to expensive”
Review of Kias Garden Cafe - CLOSED

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Kias Garden Cafe
Price range: US$ 5 - US$ 20
Cuisines: Caribbean
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Description: Kias Garden Cafe offers freshly prepared healthy cuisine . We offer local cuisine at reasonable prices. Breakfast ranges from coconut bake, flying fish to omelets & pancakes. Dinners from catch of day fish to shrimp linguine and pastas
Reviewed 30 October 2011

The food tasted good but it was to overpriced. Service was good but food of the same quality can be found elsewhere.

There are newer reviews for Kias Garden Cafe

Reviewed 2 June 2011

We have eaten here for both breakfast and dinner. We would recommend the breakfast hands down. It was truly the best breakfast on the island! You get a lot of food for your money. The girls are extremely friendly as well.
Dinner- was limited and was ok.
We have been back for breakfast over half a dozen times.....and we'll be back for more

1  Thank Finney2008
Reviewed 12 May 2011

If your desire is to enjoy delicious home cooked local cuisine in the most naturally serene and cozy environment then Kias Garden Cafe is the place to be! It was an amazing feeling to be sitting in the garden cafe with all the birds and trees around and then being able to cross the street and go to the bank!
The food is another story. My problem was that I didn't get to sample all the dishes because I enjoyed the ones that I started with so much I kept repeating. The breakfast is so good and I challenge anyone to tell me that you can get a better crab and dumplings on Store Bay beach! The good thing about that is I have no choice but to return soon to finish the menu!
Kudos the Karen and her team!

Reviewed 6 May 2011

This is my home away from home, The breafast here are the absolute BEST, especially the fried bakes and salt fish buljol.....just fantastic. For Dinner, I strongly recommend the catch of the day, always perfect!

I have been to this small gem of a cafe so many times and the food is always of top class quality, and I must also make mention of Karen and her staff, very friendly and courteous.

Highly recommended.

Reviewed 5 May 2011

Myself and my finance spent a week in Tobago for some R&R. We came across the Grden Cafe which is located across from Rbtt bank in Crown Point where we had a superb dinner. We ordered the catch of the day. That evening it was King fish. It was absolutely the best meal I had on the island. The fish was well seasoned and the sides were delicious. The waitress was friendly and informative. I would highly recommendt this restaurant to anyone looking for a relaxed environment with good, healthy food at a reasonable price.