All reviews walking distance store bay pleasant stay pool area microwave airport pros trinidad caribbean
Reviewed 5 March 2018

the place it self is nice staff is good but overall its boring. it like a little hide out. to quite for me. although the bar is on the same compound it closes to early also the pool closes by 9-10pm..

Stayed: July 2017
1  Thank calisa h
Reviewed 4 March 2018 via mobile

I’ve stayed at Sunspree many times over many years. I have never been able to find fault with the comfortable rooms and friendly service.

I have come with family, friends and girlfriends in the past, and the resort was able to cater to those needs.

The rooms are always clean and comfortable, and I have never had any issue with them. In fact after my last stay last week. I found that my shower in Sunspree was the best I’d had while being in Trinidad for a whole month!

I decided that as my return flight to London was late in the evening and my Caribbean Airlines flight from Trinidad was so early it made sense to have somewhere to stay, and I couldn’t think of anywhere better.

I was able to call them from London and reserve the room explaining how I planned to use the room with them explaining that I would be able to use the taxi service that they had ($40tt from the airport to hotel, roughly £3) to take me back and forth to the airport to organise check in etc.

The staff are always friendly, and their definitely is a family feel about the staff and how they treat you. I spent my last hour having a great conversation with the reception and bar team.

My only regret is that I didn’t come a day earlier to actually enjoy the resort more.

See you again soon. X

Stayed: February 2018, travelled solo
1  Thank ruzljavilen
Reviewed 22 May 2017 via mobile

The property and decor were dated. A/C not great. Lots of cheap paper and tiny bars of soap, no shampoo. The best thing was the scrambled eggs in the restaurant of sorts. Looks more like a pool hall. Never again.

Stayed: May 2017, travelled with friends
1  Thank VintageGypsies
Reviewed 23 August 2016 via mobile

Sunspree is quite cozy if you are looking for a getaway weekend! Friendly staff! Nice food fully equip bar! Nice ambiance. All in all it's worth the price. Rooms are cleaned daily by competent maid service! Pool is awesome! Walking distance to store bay beach facilities! You and your family would be safe and comfortAble... Guaranteed!!!

Stayed: August 2016, travelled as a couple
4  Thank Geraldrag
Reviewed 9 April 2016

I stay here for my birthday in April and it will be remiss of me not to state the comfort And convenience of this resort. The room was very clean and moder. The staff were pleasant and the location is great! Will definitely visit again. If you are looking for a place with a kitchenette you won't find it here tho.

Stayed: April 2016