See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 8 May 2016 via mobile

My family and I stayed at Rovanels for three nights and three days , we truly enjoyed our stay. The location is perfect, just 5 minutes driving distance from the airport and the popular store bay beach. The pool is nice and large which the kids loved and they also enjoyed the mini zoo. I enjoyed breakfast, very tasty and the owner can be seen at the dining room every morning greeting and socializing with his guest. Staff is friendly and accommodating. I gave it 4 stars cause I found that some areas of the room we stayed in needed a little upgrading but otherwise rooms are very clean and there is room service available everyday! I definitely would return!

Stayed: February 2016, travelled with family
3  Thank OrnellaKnights
Reviewed 5 November 2015

Spent two of the most horrible days at Rovanel's Resort at the end of October 2015. I attended the closing ceremony of the Credit Union League Closing Ceremony. First day I enquired about the cost of the internet packages. I was advised that it was free, naturally I asked for the login details. I am still trying to connect to the so called WIFI network on the second day. The food leaves everything to be desired.The shower was corroded and only sent cold water down the centre on you and the hot water was running off at the sides, but not on me. My crowning moment came when I enquired from an attendant what type of muffin was being served. I was made to understand that it was written on a piece of paper in front of each tray. I did not take my glasses and was unable to see what was written there. I found that to be very discourteous of her and I checked out on Saturday instead of Monday and returned to Trinidad.
Get serious Rovanel's!
I cannot recall the name of the front desk attendant, but she worked around 1pm on Friday 30 October and around midday on 31st October 2015. I commend her for her professionalism!

Room Tip: at least the beds are big.
  • Stayed: October 2015, travelled on business
Reviewed 2 November 2015

rovanels resort is a rather large scale resort so depending on your room assignment you may have some walking to so. staff are friendly and courteous and the pool is open 24hours. there is complimentary breakfast daily and additionally there is a nature walk for the so-minded. all in all a good place to stay with flat screen tvs and air conditioned rooms.

• Stayed: October 2015, travelled on business
3  Thank wayne30
Reviewed 9 August 2015 via mobile

Checking is at 3pm. We arrived @3:10pm and they weren't ready for us. The rooms weren't ready. We waited about 30 minutes before we can get the rooms. However, the rooms were lovely, spacious and accommodating. The bar is HORRIBLE! I asked for a magarita and they didn't hv any. So I settled for a Pina colada. It took tge bar tender about 45 mns to make it. Then she informed me that there isn't any link machine. Drinks are also overly priced. My aunt got a room and hers had a leaking toilet. However, they did give her a new room 2 hours after the complaint. Other than that the place is beautiful.

Stayed: August 2015, travelled with family
5  Thank Keziah C
Reviewed 3 August 2015

We stayed for 3 nights and four days in July 2015. This was my very first trip to Tobago, and i could not envision a better hotel to stay at!!!! It was very peaceful as we do not like to be around a crowd of people. Check in was great and I was amazed at the room when we entered, it was very spacious and comfortable. I must also say, we researched the hotel before staying and the reviews were leaving us a bit skeptical, but now, being there I have to now say that people are OVER-EXAGGERATING and are COMPLETE IDIOTS to say its disgusting and the animals are harmed in any way!! The animals are very happy and were taken care of everyday and have enough space to roam around and be happy. THE FOOD WAS AMAZING!! complementary breakfast every morning..., lunch and dinner available as well (we drove around looking for lunch on a sunday evening, did not find anywhere open except the wonderful Rovanel's restaurant, which the staff were happy to serve us. Staff were always ready and happy to attend to your needs. Overall, the stay was great, and I will be back!

Room Tip: Bathtub in bathroom.
  • Stayed: July 2015, travelled as a couple