All reviews store bay toaster oven poolside bar excellent location crown point beach hotel grounds are pigeon point glass bottom boat staying at this hotel self catering public beach five minute walk beach towels mini mart night life sea view nylon pool
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

All the staff are friendly, the rooms are clean and comfortable and the location is the very best! It's a five minute walk to Store Bay and a five minute walk to the airport. Delighted that with the new management there will be modernisation of the facilities.

Room Tip: Studio rooms have great views and facilities
  • Stayed: September 2018, travelled as a couple
cpbh, Manager at Crown Point Beach Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Dear Guest,

Thank you for your kind comments. We are pleased that you enjoyed our facilities and surroundings and we look forward to your return.

Reviewed 5 weeks ago via mobile

Let me start by saying that I was so very happy to be staying literally 5mins walk to the Airport because I made it to Tobago but my luggage didn’t make the connecting flight. So after waiting for the next 3 flights and still no luggage and being told not until (possibly) the 630 flight, it was 10am‍♀️ I decided to walk to the hotel. Thank God I always have a change of clothes in my carryon when I’m traveling.
The staff at the hotel were very accommodating and did an early check in since my room was empty so I got to go take a shower and relax before walking back at 630 for my luggage.The view from my room on the upper floor was of Store bay, and beyond, amazing! Right away I was in a great mood. I had two full bed, a huge dresser and a big living room/ kitchen area with Sofas and chairs. It was well equipped with a microwave, fridge, TV, stove and everything in between in case you you wanted to do your own cooking. (I did some cooking) Bathroom was decent enough even though the water pressure was a tad low.
I had doors to the patio from both the bedroom and the kitchen and they were used a lot. I didn’t really do food at the hotel because you are walking distance to everything restaurants, bars, clubs,food trucks, well known Store bay food pavilion where you can get all the local foods from crab and dumplings to bake and shark however meals were served, room service is also available.
The pool at the hotel didn’t bother me cause let’s face it you could practically stand on the deck of the pool and toss a pebble in the ocean that’s how close it is, access is quite easy and convenient with steps leading directly to the beach where on occasional morning the fishermen would be out with their nets catching and selling fish ( tastiest fried fish ever fresh from the sea)but my niece loved it when we weren’t on the beach. Oh, there’s a casino right next door to the hotel if that’s your thing, also a small mini mart. If you are looking for all inclusive luxurious accommodations this is not for you but if you want friendly just like home easy going extremely centrally located to everything accommodations go for it. I have recommended this location and have been back a few times and will continue to do so!

Stayed: October 2017, travelled with friends

Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to review our property. We are grateful for your kind comments and pleased that you were comfortable with our accommodation, and enjoyed the facilities both on the compound and surrounding areas. We look forward to your return in the near future.

Reviewed 7 September 2018 via mobile

We enjoyed our stay. Plenty of space in the 2 floor apartment. Possibilites to cook with stove oven and big refrigarator. Calm corner no traffoc and just a few fligjts daily. Lobster and steak. Some time to get the food, but great and tasty! Clesn pools and a small beach just below the hotel. Nice. Calm. Friendly. We will be back!

Stayed: November 2017, travelled with family
cpbh, Manager at Crown Point Beach Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 10 September 2018

Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to review our property. We are delighted you enjoyed your stay with us and our facilities. We look forward to your return.

Reviewed 16 August 2018 via mobile

I have been going to Crown Point Beach Hotel for years, not because it is the best, but because it is convenient and you cannot beat the view and beauty of the compound.

Service: our check-in was very efficient and smooth and our receptionist, a gentleman whose name we did not get, was very welcoming, pleasant and helpful throughout our stay and certainly a welcome change from past experiences.

While we were still in the apartment, housekeeping came on the second day and while quite friendly with my husband, was very sour towards me. I asked if she could change the towels and her reply was a question as to whether they were changed the previous day (which they were not, since we didn't request it by placing them on the floor). On day one, the kitchen was tidied and a plate and cuttlery which were in the sink, were washed. We were left with a sink full of dishes on day two and an untidy kitchen.

The beds: the spring mattresses in our room are old and my husbands back hurt. There was one single and one double bed in the room.

Cleaning: I'm very picky about cleaning and was not impressed with the toilet which was clearly not thoroughly cleaned especially towards the back of the bowl where the seat and bowl meet.

Shower curtains: these blow in while taking a hot shower and it was very annoying trying to shower with a curtain sticking on me. Also, water ended up wetting the bathroom floor and I had to request a mop. The hotel should consider installing glass enclosures.

I hope this review will spur the management of this beautiful hotel to put measures in place to improve the guest experience as there is much potential for this hotel to provide a positively unforgettable experience.

Stayed: August 2018, travelled as a couple
cpbh, Manager at Crown Point Beach Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 6 September 2018

Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to review our property. We are grateful for your comments and look forward to your return in the near future.

Reviewed 10 August 2018

Just what our family of 5 needed. My mom (76), daughter (5), sister, husband and I stayed in 2 Cabana.
Stayed there from Tue 7 Aug to Thu 9 Aug 2018.
We were in Tobago from the Mon 6 Aug 2018 at another place of accommodation. Did not like the place and called Crown Point Beach Hotel the same night. Hoping to get something for our group of 5.
Crown Point managed to get 2 Cabanas side by side,
Exactly what you see on Crown Point Beach Hotel website is exactly what you get and experience when you are there.

Our Cabanas were the 2nd to last ones from front desk. It is closer to the beach and private.

I have been stayed there many times since I was a little girl at 8 years old. Not every year, but many times. It's great to see the hotel keeps up their standards and keeps improving over the years. Inside and outside surroundings are always well kept.

Any problem in our accommodation and after a phone call, someone is sent to fix it.
Anything needed housekeeping happy to assist.

While we were there, we used the pool. Everyone loves the pool including.the elderly and children.

When we were not in the pool we were at the beach. Spent a whole day at Pigeon Point. And returned to the pool until closed time at 7:00 p.m.
Other days we walk down the hotel steps and spent our time on Store Bay beach.

My daughter loves taking a walk at night after dinner. We walked through the whole garden and ocean view area every night. Hearing the waves on the beach is very relaxing. Nice sea breeze.

2 mornings we had breakfast at the Blu Restaurant at pool side. It was very nice. The cost was reasonable. Other days we made use of the kitchen. My daughter liked that I made grilled cheese sandwich in our Cabana. Used the toaster oven.
Bought the bread and slice cheese at Jimmy's Mini Mart on the main road.
Lunch and Dinner we bought at Chef's Barbecue, Royal Castle, Fortune Chinese.

Each time we bought our dinner take away and had our dinner at the ocean view side of the Cabana. We took chairs from one Cabana and all 5 of us ate together. The Cabana kitchen is fully equipped with plates, glasses, tea cups, etc.

Book your accommodation at Crown Point Beach Hotel, I have never been disappointed.

Room Tip: Book Early! Like 2 or more months in advance when you want to go in July or August.
  • Stayed: August 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank Roma S
cpbh, Manager at Crown Point Beach Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 13 August 2018

Dear Guest,

Thank you for your kind comments regarding our property and new restaurant. We are pleased that you enjoyed your vacation and look forward to having you and your family as our guests in the near future.