Stayed for one week, and it lived up to its expectations!
Great location in tropical garden, extraordinary good food and breakfast!
Beds great and big big extra plus for good reading lamps!!! This is often lacking in hotels and is then taking down the overall experience. Also good lights outside the terrace at nights - great!!! Loved to sit there and read.
Yoga classes - big advantage!!!
Free bus to Pigeon point - perfect!
And thank you for not having a tv in the room - very good!
Only drawback - the AC made terrible noises sometimes, but we got it fixed. Earplugs was a must for me - but I am a light sleeper so that's the case almost everywhere.
I'd love to go back!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Kariwak is an intimate 24 room Tobago hotel with unmistakable Caribbean ambiance. It features wholesome cuisine using its own home-grown herbs in the restaurant, and holistic holiday activities - yoga, massage, Tai Chi. There is an award-winning tropical garden with abundant plants and bird life in addition to the garden jacuzzi, pool, weekend live entertainment. Kariwak enjoys a high percentage of repeat clientele. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia and Hotels.com so you can book your Kariwak Village Holistic Haven and Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Kariwak Village Holistic Haven Hotel Crown Point
- Kariwak Village Holistic Haven And Hotel Tobago/Crown Point