Kia's Across from The Beach
VIP Holiday Resort(Crown Point)
US$ 121
  • Pool
US$ 278
US$ 201
Savings alert! 23% below average rates

The price you found is 23% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 261/night.

Native Abode(Crown Point)
US$ 220
US$ 165
Hotwire.com
US$ 193
Candles in the Wind(Crown Point)(Great Value!)
US$ 72
Priceline
US$ 185
TripAdvisor
Crooks Apartments(Crown Point)
US$ 119
TripAdvisor
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 5 December 2014 via mobile

Nothing fancy but the price is right and it's clean the little Cafe has a delicious breakfast, they're building a bar out front which looks like it's going to be nice there's hot water ! Which was unique during my trip. The air conditioning works very well

Stayed: November 2014, travelled with friends
2  Thank Lee A
Reviewed 2 December 2014

It was a really last minute business trip and I was only staying a day so I decided to check up on some cost effective places I knew about but have never visited. Kia's guesthouse stood out for me because of its ideal location. Just across the road and next door were restaurants, ice cream parlors, a pharmacy, 2 banks and even better its a 2 minute walk to the beach!

I stayed in a guest room/ dbl occupancy ($250 TT) with shared bath facilities - which was not intrusive at all because of the setup and I was the only one on that floor at the time. The room was very spacious, ac, queen bed, sofa. The lady at the front desk was very welcoming and polite.

If you're on a tight budget but still want access to everywhere and a clean, safe location i'd definitely recommend Kia's

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled solo
4  Thank MJ_Trini
Reviewed 19 November 2014

I stayed here with my youth group in July, however the arrangement made was not kept, we did not get what we paid for. We booked the place for a group and when we arrived the women then said the downstairs was occupied. The place is very nice and it has a great location, however it cannot hold 30 people and the owner mentioned. 25 of us went and some had to sleep on the floor in the living room. The rooms are air conditioned, clean and really nice, there is internet and cable, however if you are carrying a family or large group an want to cook walk with your stuff because there isn't much plates, cup, pots etc.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled with family
4  Thank Princess N
Reviewed 13 September 2014 via mobile

Excellent...I stayed here in January and have since recommended Kia's to many people. This is a great place to be with a warm abiance.

The location is very close to an active nightlife and wonderful beaches like store bay and pigeon point. Also, the wifi was excellent and easy access to airport and port.

Stayed: January 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank Donna-hue W
Reviewed 9 May 2014

My Husband and I spent a week at Kia's the hospitality was the best!!!! The owners were very welcoming and nice. The property is very clean and it has everything that you could possibly need within walking distance. The price was right for our stay and the space was huge. This will be our place to stay whenever we are in Tobago for another couples retreat!!! A++++++

The Browns