We stayed at the Native Abode for six nights and we got everything you can expect from a B&B - and much more! The service was simply excellent. We were brought by car to several places, there was complementary snacks (a lot) and great entertainment from the TV with a world of channels, movies, TV series etc. Also, the free of charge water from from the water cooler was really nice in a hot place like Tobago. Then there was the included breakfast - it was very nice and homemade. We could choose from 9 different dishes to go along with freshly baked bread, fruits, salad, fresh juices and several other cold and hot beverages. In general, Native Abode was a really pleasant place to stay.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Native Abode Bed & Breakfast offers its patrons a unique lodging experience based on the 'Triple R Experience' of Relaxation, Rest & Rejuvenation with that 'home away from home' ambience - Tobago style.Strategically located in the heart of the tourism capital of the island of Tobago, Native Abode is sited in the village of Bon Accord in south-west Tobago, nestled amongst lush and verdant vegetation. Only a 5-minutes drive from the ANR Robinson International Airport, two popular beaches - Store Bay and Pigeon Point, and numerous restaurants and eateries. Native Abode provides an environment of personalized service and pampered luxury with the indigenous cultural flavour of the island. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia and Hotels.com so you can book your Native Abode reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Native Abode Hotel Crown Point
- Native Abode Tobago/Crown Point