Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 7 May 2019

First time staying here and would stay again. If you are looking for a budget option that is convenient (I walked over from the airport!), clean, and quiet, Banananquit is a great choice. Candance and Rachel were friendly and attentive to any questions or requests. Only thing missing for me was a pool but of course I knew when I booked that it did not have one. Loved the little outdoor library next to my room. Breakfast upstairs at A Time to Wine was delicious and convenient too.

Room tip: I had the signature studio and loved it. Nice kitchenette and convenient on ground floor.
Date of stay: April 2019
  • Trip type: Travelled with friends
1  Thank SimoneoBK
Bananaquit T, Manager at Bananaquit Apartments, responded to this reviewResponded 20 May 2019

Thank you for your feedback. We are glad our efforts helped to make your stay with us a comfortable and enjoyable one. We hope to see you return to Tobago.

Reviewed 29 April 2019 via mobile

I stayed at this little spot for 5 nights 6 days with my partner and really enjoyed the convenience of being centrally located to bars, shopping and the beaches. The manger was very friendly and answered all questions that were asked. The room was clean, a bit of updating could be done as there was a very wobbly toilet in the room but alas nothing super annoying. A nice little fridge, cutlery, dishes and two burner stovetop furnished the kitchen area,along with a microwave which came in useful for leftover reheating. Clean, strong water pressure and a tidy room was met each time we left the apt.and came back thanks to housekeeping. The breakfast package we included was good. Nice morning breakfasts upstairs at Time to Wine restaurant..and lovely little visits from the birds. I will recommend staying here for those on a budget. A nice little spot, clean rooms and check in and out was easy. We even got mangoes from the julie mango
tree which made up for that wonky little toilet. Will visit again, nice little joint.

Date of stay: April 2019
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank asiloj
Bananaquit T, Manager at Bananaquit Apartments, responded to this reviewResponded 29 April 2019

Thank you very much for the feedback, much appreciated, especially for informing us about the toilet. We will certainly deal with that little wonky toilet :)

Reviewed 18 January 2019 via mobile

Bananaquit is within a short (less than 5 minute) walk from airport in Tobago. Easy check-in. I stayed in #2, very nice on a budget level. Large refrigerator and many tools for cooking (toaster oven, hot plates, micro, etc.) The shower was the best I have ever had, anywhere - fire hose water pressure - great after a day diving! Customer service was wonderful answering my questions before arrival and being able to leave my luggage in office after AM arrival. Mini-mart and fruit/veggie stand on corner, 4 minute walk to Fort Milford which is a nice place to watch fishing pelicans from a shady bench. Clean and tidy.

Date of stay: January 2019
Trip type: Travelled solo
1  Thank StephanieD05
tobagobeyond, Manager at Bananaquit Apartments, responded to this reviewResponded 26 March 2019

It was lovely to have you with us. We are glad we could make your stay an enjoyable one.

Reviewed 9 December 2018 via mobile

This is the second time I have stayed at Bananaquit, it is clean, close to the best beaches, shops, and restaurants. Rachel and employees were very helpful and professional. Also offer a great breakfast. Highly recommended!!

Date of stay: December 2018
Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 22 November 2018 via mobile

This is a gem of a place to stay in Crown Point,Tobago. It is walking distance to the airport and to most of the beaches in the area. It has a good little restaurant called “Flip It” attached at the upper level run by a very pleasant young lady named Karima. I highly recommend her breakfast offerings.
The staff at Bananaquit are friendly and helpful. I especially appreciated the assistance provided by Brian but the ladies in the office were equally as pleasant to deal with. It’s clean, relatively quiet, lots of hot water, good beds and close to most shops. If you want to indulge yourself and spend some of the money you saved by booking at Bananaquit, some very high-end hotels are within a short walk and can easily be accessed for an elegant meal or a drink in posh surroundings. In short, it’s great value for the money and I’ll certainly book here again when I return to Tobago

Date of stay: November 2018
Trip type: Travelled solo
Bananaquit A, Manager at Bananaquit Apartments, responded to this reviewResponded 23 November 2018

Thank you for taking the time to give us your feedback. We appreciate it and so glad you enjoyed your stay with us. I will be sure to pass this on to the rest of the staff.