We chose this place for our third season in a row!
- nearest to the Gondola lifts (though now overtaken by Ki of which is smaller accomodation)
- sufficient space for families & friends (4 bedrooms, 3 baths, extra toilet, living room, kitchen, dining, laundry room, cloak room, cellar to store luggage)
- water pressure perfect
- hot water on demand
- offer rentals for ski/snowboard gear & equipment of very high quality
What can be improved:
- their pillows! They somehow give us neckaches - not fluffy but very limp so quite uncomfortable.
- another one or two wipe cloth for the kitchen. Necessity when inhabitants are under 12 years of age.
What is commended:
- the cleaning out of garbage once every 3 days.
Thus because of the ideal situation, the hardcore skiers in the group can do first tracks and night ski everyday with no absolute problem.
For the leisure skiers, it is so easy to return to the chalet after a run or two!
We always ski in a big group so this is great as 3 chalets or so can accomodate all of us.More
- Free Wifi
- Free Parking