See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 6 August 2017 via mobile

Not expected to be much more to be fair but the beds were very Un comfy and the parking is awful too. The staff varied from friendly to not being bothered to help or assist. A shame as the other campanile hotels have been fine .

Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 29 March 2017

Very indifferent and arrogant front desk, not welcoming at all. Room smelled badly of body odor, such that I had to sleep with the window open all night long. Carpeting and throw pillows dirty and stained. Bathroom towels were little more than rags, frayed and greying. Bathroom sink did not drain properly. I understand this is a no-frills chain, but that doesn't mean it has to be badly managed or dirty. Will never return here.

• Stayed: March 2017, travelled on business
Hamidou S, Gérant at Campanile Paris Sud - Clamart, responded to this reviewResponded 30 March 2017

Dear Autostocks,
First of all, thank you for taking the time to write a comment about your stay.
My team and I are sad to see that we did not meet your needs.
I will take all the dispositions to improve our service’s quality, in order to make sure that all of our customers would love come-back.
We need your advices to be better every day, this is our reason of being.
Thank you.
Best regards.

Reviewed 2 February 2017

This is my fourth stay here and I am very happy with the hotel.
Yes it is basic but it is clean and provides all that I need. I am staying here on business and the location of the hotel is perfect in relation to the office - and there are local amenities like a supermarket, a pharmacy, and plenty of places to eat.
The tram is close by - a short distance to the next stop - so getting out and about is easy.
The staff are pleasant and friendly - and I was greeted by name the last time I checked in as apparently the receptionist remembered me which is quite a feat considering the number of guests they must get through :)

I would recommend this as a place to stay if you are not looking for frills and spas - it is clean and comfortable and for me personally meets my needs very well

Room Tip: rooms at the front overlook the road and tramline - it didn't bother me but the traffic starts to build up from 6am!
  • Stayed: February 2017, travelled on business
Hamidou S, Gérant at Campanile Paris Sud - Clamart, responded to this reviewResponded 6 February 2017

Dear UKJane1

We are very happy for your comment. Thanks to you.

We hope to receive you next time in our hotel.

See you

Reviewed 24 September 2016

Hotel perfectly clean, staff helpful and friendly!!! Slept perfectly in adequate room for 11 nights! Breakfast a little limited.... Especially the cereal selection. Area brilliant... Plenty good restaurants (Oxford cafe especially) with nice food and friendly staff. Local fruiterie, supermarket, pharmacie and patisserie brilliant! Trams outside exceptional. Perfect transportation to the veleizy 2 shopping mall!! I was travelling on my own for work and felt safe and comfortable the entire time. Only issue was coach loads of Chinese tourists who were rude and loud and decimated the buffet at breakfast a couple of times.... In 11 nights. Main highlight the cleanliness of hotel!

• Stayed: September 2016, travelled on business
Reviewed 27 August 2016

Nothing really special about the hotel. It was efficient and fit the need of the business trip, but no more. The beds were ok, the bathroom alright, and breakfast sub-par. If you need for a business trip and something is nearby then it could be ok for a night's stay.

• Stayed: May 2016, travelled on business