See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 26 June 2014

A group of colleagues were booked into this hotel for one night plus breakfast for a job in Le Plessis the following day. When we arrived we had a confirmation with all the detail, including the breakfast supplement of €9.90, guaranteed by the agency's credit card. On checking in we were told that yes, the room was paid for but not the breakfast. That was slightly out of the ordinary but imagine out surprise when in the morning we all were shocked when each and every one of us was asked to pay our entire bill of €133 for accommodation and breakfast! Not only that, it turns out that the hotel has now also charged the agency for the total amount again for the 5 of us who stayed there. So beware!

My room was decent. Tidy with all the amenities functioning. With the exception of the air conditioning. It functioned better than everything else, even when switched off. The receptionist, when I rang, abruptly said he was coming up, forcing me to quickly throw on my day clothes again, only to state the obvious: i.e. that the air con was off but that it was still humming. And that he couldn't do anything about it. Then he left without another word.

I wouldn't have chosen this hotel in the first place but I hope that the client who booked us into it, will think twice about doing so again, too.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled on business
3  Thank Antje B
Reviewed 29 May 2014

Situated in Clamart outskirt of Paris
Low cost hotel, unassuming 3 stars
- No fridge or bar/fridge in room
- poor breakfast
- dirty terrace
Nearby:
- 2 best restaurants: Japan and Chinese. good prices, excellent food
- Bus no. 295.(2 euro/person)

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank mike342701
Reviewed 25 April 2014

The hotel is physically functional, rooms are basic, but clean enough. Unfortunately, the evening staff, specifically one gentleman who worked the evening staff ruined the entire experience. Upon arriving after a transatlantic flight, looking haggard and just wanting to check-in, we waited nearly 15 minutes in front of the front desk while the staff person languidly drank his coffee in the adjoining lobby area. We waited respectfully for nearly 15 minutes, trying to catch this gentleman's attention, but was unable to get any service, much less a glance in our direction. Finally, this gentleman became irate at our very presence and rudely asked us in a hostile tone, "what do you want?" We were extremely offended. I asked this gentleman his name, and he refused to answer, saying, "why are you asking?" He ended up giving the name, "Mooahd," but he did not have a name tag, so I am not sure if he was lying. He was a slender, middle eastern appearing gentleman. In my years of traveling, I have never encountered such offensive service.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled with family
6  Thank Richard F
Reviewed 9 March 2014

I have been there for a weekend for business. The room was a double for single, new and well furnished. The bathroom well cleaned. Good quality price ratio. To go to Paris city center, you can take a bus (30 min around) + metro. Clamart center is 5 minutes by bus from the hotel, and there are several nice restaurants. If you do not want to move too much from the hotel, there are some restaurants close to the hotel, too.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled on business
2  Thank Fede_Longa_83
Reviewed 30 July 2013

Good clean hotel but hotel stuffs are extremely rude and really unhelpful. Breakfast is ok but not great for price they charge. And location is not great only stay if u have something to do near by
Not recommended