See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 7 September 2016

Love Biella and love this hotel. Back door leads to a short walkway onto Via Italia, one of the best coffee, shopping and eating streets in the world IMO. Never overcrowded (this is Biella not Milan after all) but plenty of authentic Italian vibe to immerse yourself in. Luxury hotel description is a bit of a stretch, but staff are wonderful willing to please and all of the hotel amenities are reasonably up to date and quite comfortable accommodation. Would highly recommend.

Date of stay: April 2016
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 12 December 2015

This is a good straightforward hotel. Rooms are clean and tidy of a decent size. Reasonable selection for breakfast (mainly cold meats, cereals, fruit etc) and staff are very friendly. Good value for a hotel of this type

Date of stay: November 2015
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 5 November 2015 via mobile

While doing business in Biella in last two years always staying in this hotel. Located in the centre, just few steps from Via Italia with restaurants and shops. Nice rooms, good service, rich breakfast. I was enjoying every night here.

Date of stay: March 2015
Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 2 August 2015

Stayed here on business. Rooms a good size, comfortable and well equipped (shower rather than bath, but a good shower). Staff speak good English, they serve a good continental breakfast and with free wi-fi all in all made a good stay. Note if you come by car there is a short but steep ramp to the car park - take it slowly so as not to scrape the bottom of your car.

Date of stay: August 2015
Reviewed 16 July 2015 via mobile

I was with a tour group and my room was not to my liking so they changed it and what a beautiful place with beautiful people. I even slept with my window opened because the air was so clean and the view beautiful and a superb breakfast.
I left clothes in my room and after calling they sent them to me a few days later in Rome.
Grazie I hope I can come back