“SWAN is one of its own kind and is for all”
Review of SWAN Yoga Retreat

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Assagao
SWAN Yoga Retreat
Reviewed 24 January 2016

Beyond a daily routine and structure, beyond care in service and attentiveness, beyond the delicious nourishing of the body by a devoted cuisine or the nourishing of the mind or of the intellect by dedicated teachers - spending time with SWAN is beyond a week of enjoyment of symbiosis of these and other different arrangements; the sincerity, the devotion and overall the heartiness of SWAN serves inspiration, affirmations and happiness. My gratitude and my best wishes to SWAN. Héctor

• Stayed: January 2016, travelled solo
1  Thank Héctor R
Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
There are newer reviews for SWAN Yoga Retreat

Reviewed 15 January 2016

I arrived at SWAN thinking I knew a lot about yoga, but turns out I knew very little. After practicing yoga for 2 years, for the first time, I actually started to understand the philosophy and principles which underlie yoga and meditation. This was thanks to SWAN. I cannot sum up the experience I had a SWAN in just a few words. What I can say though, is that it exceeded all my expectations. My spiritual journey started at SWAN and I will continue to be on it for the rest of my life. The lessons I learnt from Om, Gyanmitra and Shivendra were invaluable. All three of them had so much time to give, so much love and so much wisdom. It was one of the most profound experiences of my life and I will always be grateful for what I learnt at SWAN. It is a place where you learn to just 'be' and where you get to feed your mind, body and soul.

Everything from the yoga, mediation, philosophical talks to the food and accommodation was amazing. The food was outstanding. The best vegetarian meals I have had. The rooms are also extremely comfortable.

SWAN is a tranquil, beautiful place and you can feel the powerful energies from the moment you step inside. It was a fantastic, holistic and life changing experience for me and I will definitely be back soon :) Thank you SWAN! Hare Om!

Stayed: October 2015, travelled solo
1  Thank Emily442016
Reviewed 10 January 2016

i attended Hawan (Holy Fire Ritual) in november 2015, at SWAN Yoga, i will never forget, the best place for yoga in goa, all the staff is very supportive & helpful, the retreat environment is wonderful & so peaceful for yoga, Thank you SWAN.

Stayed: December 2015
Reviewed 7 January 2016

I stayed at SWAN for two weeks at the beginning of December. I wanted a holistic experience and what I experienced far exceeded my expectations. It is truly a magical place with wonderful people who really care and endeavour to make your stay comfortable. I learnt so much staying here and even the tranquil atmosphere brought me so much peace. I loved every second and was heartbroken to leave. I will definitely be returning in the future and have recommended it all those nearest and dearest. If you are looking for somewhere to relax and escape the madness of it all and somewhere to expand yourself then go with an open-mind and heart as you will gain so much from SWAN!

• Stayed: December 2015, travelled solo
2  Thank MeggenAKW
Reviewed 14 December 2015

Just came to to 'the everyday life' after three days (much too short!) in the timeless green oasis of Swan Yoga. It was simply a fantastic stay with meditation, yoga, delicious veg food, interesting talks with hosts and guests about spirituality/non-spirituality topics. Morning meditation at 6 AM is surprisingly (to me - I love to sleep in :)) refreshing and empowering for beginner and experienced yogis alike.

All in a calm and chilled out atmosphere, away from the touristy and 'noisy' parts of Goa - and still close enough to make a day/half-day trip to the beach, worthwile.

I give Swan my highest recommendations, and I look forward to coming back - for a longer stay :)!

Room Tip: The Shree Radha and Shree Krishna rooms are very romantic and stylish
  • Stayed: December 2015, travelled solo
2  Thank Ksingla
Also consider these accommodations in or near Assagao
4.9 km away
9.2 km away
Banyan Tree Yoga Goa
Banyan Tree Yoga Goa
#2 of 12 in Mandrem

Been to SWAN Yoga Retreat? Share your experiences!

Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
JPMiles / PAYBACK