“Beautiful house in the Goan forrest”
Cottage Rooms, Treetop and Deck Studio Rooms
front gate Treetop Studio Room: A large self contained unit with an expansive view
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
front gate
Treetop Studio Room: A large self contained unit with an expansive view
Treetop Studio Room: Cool kota stone floors, white walls, and a mix of custom furniture
Treetop Studio Room: A seamless balcony across the length of the room overlooking garden and valley
Treetop Studio Room
View of the garden from Treetop Studio Room
Little Paradise Garden
Deck Studio: One large studio style ensuite room with kitchen, bedroom and seating areas
Deck Studio: Front Large Deck, Deck chairs, Rear Courtyard overlooking garden
Deck Studio
Deck Studio: Open plan, self catering; Round table with 2 chairs
Deck Studio
Deck Studio: A large bathroom with shower facilities and a wardrobe is filled with natural light
Deck Studio: Front Large Deck
Little Room: One ensuite ground floor bedroom, Large bay windows facing lush green
The Little Room is a cozy, comfortable, independent ground floor unit of the main cottage
Little Room: A library of books and drawer storage for clothes and curtain blinds
Little Room is private and tucked behind the plumage of tropical trees
Cottage Suite: One large ensuite bedroom attached with the living, dining and kitchen
Cottage Studio: The dip pool
The Cottage Suite has a large bedroom with a queen size double bed
Cottage Suite: A bright and open format kitchen is part of the living and dining space
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Excellent - based on 15 reviews

Reviews from our community

wellywine...
Wellington, New Zealand
“Beautiful house in the Goan forrest”
Reviewed 19 November 2013 for a stay in October 2013

We stayed for a week in this lovely house and very much enjoyed relaxing here. For fellow Kiwis it's akin to renting a batch in the bush, all your basics covered, just chillax time. Pickup transfer was very smooth and we ended up using the driver for the week to get us about for a tour here and there and even organised us scooters. The house was great for just the two of us, spacious living, bedroom and a kitchen, very nicely decorated. The outdoor plunge pool was heaven sent on those steamy days. It had everything we needed to be comfortable. The house is far from the hussle of Goa so do take that into account. If you want a night out in a restaurant and maybe a drink or two you will need to organise transport, the driver charged us 900rupees + tip return to the main beach/bar area so it can add up over a week and admittedly put us off going into town as much as we would have liked. We hired scooters which was nice for getting around locally and to the northern beaches during the day time. Go over the hill to Mapsua, a market town where you can get good fruit, veg. The lady around the corner, has a wee little shop but she managed to sell most things including the all important eggs for breakfast. There is one good shopping center, called the Arcade (I think) about 25mins scooter which is proper shopping center for a big shop inclusing a good range of wine and beer. A gentleman lives at the back of the property in a sort of garden shed, incase something breaks down or you need help. It can be a little weird at first, the first morning I came out of the shower half dressed to find he had let himself into the house and was doing our breakfast dishes. I was pretty shocked that he had just let himself in and why was he urgently doing our dishes?? We found him in the house several times throughout the week, mainly cleaning I think, when we would come back to the house in the afternoon. I think this sort of thing is common in India, I tried to get used to it but for the next 6 mornings I made sure I cooked breakfast and quickly did the dishes before he had a chance :-) The owner of the house was downstairs underneath who provided some good restaurant tips. I think this house is great for those wanting relaxation, sleeping, reading and general downtime. The verandah and lounge are great for lazy days. The jungle is relaxing and look out for the monkeys early morning. A great place to clear the mind,

Date of stay: October 2013
Travelling group: Spouse/Partner
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Mexico City
Reviewed 28 October 2013 for a stay in September 2013

Date of stay: September 2013
Recommended for:
A romantic getaway People with disabilities
Older travelers Luxury-minded travelers
This review is the subjective opinion of an individual traveller and not of Tripadvisor LLC nor of its partners. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
Bangalore

Ahmedabad
Reviewed 15 June 2013 for a stay in May 2013

Date of stay: May 2013
Would I recommend this holiday rental to my best friend?
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday home? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing