“Revisiting friendly hosts”
Review of Terme Vivat

Terme Vivat
Reviewed 27 April 2017

This time it was about a rental of the appartment, using Hotel pools and - a hotel breakfast. Three hours slow experience by excellent €10 per person. All the accomodities and the prices are really affordable, and the kitchen masters really do their job. Good thing is - no matter where you decide to go in the village, everyone is just so nice...

Room Tip: A receptionists are so kinf and polite, I am sure a nicely put word will do the trick...
  • Stayed: April 2017, travelled with family

Reviewed 9 April 2017 via mobile

We were here for the first time and spent a lovely weekend with our 10 month old son. Rooms are clean and modern. Breakfast is great, dinner good. Pools are clean and our son really enjoyed it. The most we like a 'black' pool because it was really peacefull - without music or noise.

Stayed: April 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 5 March 2017 via mobile

Very nice resort for families with small children. The food is surprisingly good and varied. This is a huge plus compared to the local competition. The rooms are decent and the staff is friendly. There are some negative sides to the hotel as well, but they are negligeble.

The negative points that need to be improved:
- Cleaning. Dusty closets and the air conditioning had a few centimeters of dust in it.

- Bike renting. No maintenace of the bikes show. Rusty half broken bikes. The pedals actually fell off after 4 km of biking.

- The regular massages are not worth the money. Avoid to save money.

Stayed: August 2016
Reviewed 12 February 2017 via mobile

Great stuff, you have big breakfast and dinner.Very clean room with big comfortable bed. Heating is good.Nice and clean swimming pools. Sauna program is very good. In Saturday was too much people, but its ok.

Stayed: February 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 18 January 2017 via mobile

We spent nice 5 days in small place Moravske toplice in this sunny park VIVAT. This place is not so far away from my Zagreb but is not to close of my city where I can meet same people from "every day" over the year. I like it this small place because it is totally different from my Zagreb. All my family love this peace place like MORAVSKE TOPLICE with hospitality atmosphere. The hotel is very very good. Boutique hotel...Not too big, not too small...Nice and clean room...room is enough big and too big for my family and two small girls. Restaurant is big, maybe sometimes looks like a room for employees...but two days we were for breakfast and dinner in small restaurants, name VIVA...Here the atmosphere was more better. But...important is that the food was very good. Good and different choices with thematic dinners...Italian, domestic, Austrian, Hungarian ...and of course Slovenian kind of food. Maybe in this case I am not to objective because one part of my family is from north part of Croatia, county Medimurje and lot of food and meals is very very similarly...I like this food. And my family to... We really enjoy in nice big and very very cleanly pool with many hydro attractions . All around this inside pool was very good. I must say something about small restaurants which is a part of this pool where we can eat a few menu, "directly" from the pool. Very hospitality staff in this restaurant make atmosphere domestic and friendly. In all hotel everybody was very professional and hospitality. Of course...I must say something about what is not bad bat maybe can be better. Maybe you can prepare one room for kids that they have a place for one or max two hours for play under animators. Please, the games on the floors is the great idea, but maybe you can do it something better ...please, I like this games and my kids , but you must do it more for all family...in this days the temperature outside was between -5 till -10...What can I wish more over the day? Nice pool, small pools with hot water and my kids with me, and very very food. But on the evening...for example in Saturday...you have great piano in hall...but without the player...I imagine one or two hours of good music, glass of good wine, outside is snowy...please, thinking about this... I was tried your wellness and your massage VIVAT. Great... On the end I must say just bravo for management of this hotel because they work on the connection between two and more buildings of this hotel...Great work!!!! Congratulations!!!! Warm regards to all staff...we will back again...

Stayed: January 2017, travelled with family
13.9 km away
Radin Superior Hotel
Radin Superior Hotel
#1 of 3 in Radenci

Been to Terme Vivat? Share your experiences!

Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.