“Nice, happy and warm school holiday with kids...”
Review of Terme Vivat

Terme Vivat
Reviewed 18 January 2017 via mobile

We spent nice 5 days in small place Moravske toplice in this sunny park VIVAT. This place is not so far away from my Zagreb but is not to close of my city where I can meet same people from "every day" over the year. I like it this small place because it is totally different from my Zagreb. All my family love this peace place like MORAVSKE TOPLICE with hospitality atmosphere. The hotel is very very good. Boutique hotel...Not too big, not too small...Nice and clean room...room is enough big and too big for my family and two small girls. Restaurant is big, maybe sometimes looks like a room for employees...but two days we were for breakfast and dinner in small restaurants, name VIVA...Here the atmosphere was more better. But...important is that the food was very good. Good and different choices with thematic dinners...Italian, domestic, Austrian, Hungarian ...and of course Slovenian kind of food. Maybe in this case I am not to objective because one part of my family is from north part of Croatia, county Medimurje and lot of food and meals is very very similarly...I like this food. And my family to... We really enjoy in nice big and very very cleanly pool with many hydro attractions . All around this inside pool was very good. I must say something about small restaurants which is a part of this pool where we can eat a few menu, "directly" from the pool. Very hospitality staff in this restaurant make atmosphere domestic and friendly. In all hotel everybody was very professional and hospitality. Of course...I must say something about what is not bad bat maybe can be better. Maybe you can prepare one room for kids that they have a place for one or max two hours for play under animators. Please, the games on the floors is the great idea, but maybe you can do it something better ...please, I like this games and my kids , but you must do it more for all family...in this days the temperature outside was between -5 till -10...What can I wish more over the day? Nice pool, small pools with hot water and my kids with me, and very very food. But on the evening...for example in Saturday...you have great piano in hall...but without the player...I imagine one or two hours of good music, glass of good wine, outside is snowy...please, thinking about this... I was tried your wellness and your massage VIVAT. Great... On the end I must say just bravo for management of this hotel because they work on the connection between two and more buildings of this hotel...Great work!!!! Congratulations!!!! Warm regards to all staff...we will back again...

Stayed: January 2017, travelled with family
Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.

Reviewed 4 January 2017

Nice hotel with kind and helpful staff. The rooms are spacious and well equipped. The thermal pools are huge with a variety of jets and whirlpools. A great place to take your family and kids.
The only problem was that the cleaning personnel for the rooms comes quite early (between 8-9 am) so put out a do not disturb sign.

• Stayed: December 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 26 December 2016 via mobile

Me and my husband visited Terme for 2 days. They gave us room outside the hotel so we had do cross the street eveytime leaving the pool (cold weather and wet hair). Good and clean rooms. It is very obvious hotel is saving on staff-on breakfast we couldn't get any clean table, staff just could not handle so many tables. Be ready to get different informations- for exaple: on the reception they told us fitness is for free for hotel guests, but when we came there, they wandet to charge us 5 € per person. Old signs are confussing-we followed sign fitness and came to warehouse. They told us the fitness has moved years ago, but I guess they didn't have the time to remove the sign. Also the hotel is under construction and because main entrance for the rooms was closed, we had to walk all around to find another entrance-again no sign. Bring you own towels-or hotel will charge you for using them at the pool.
One good thing is space at the pool for adoults only-children under 18 are not allowed in. Unfortunatelly, this was true for only 5 minutes. 2 kids came screaming in this space and none of the employee came.
We were unhappy with our stay and will not return. We've been in many 4* hotel and this one is not up to 4* standards. I am really wondering who gave them the 4th star...

Stayed: December 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 4 October 2016

We spent a weekend at the Hotel Vivat, a part of Terme Soncni Park Vivat. The wellness area and the pools is great, just what we needed for kids. There is a separate area for those over 18, so everybody can spend time how they prefere. The food is not elaborate, but simple with outstanding quality of ingredients. The rooms do not look to much as 4 stars, but overall this is a good choice for staying. Recommendation!

• Stayed: October 2016, travelled with family
Reviewed 28 April 2016 via mobile

I stayed here to visit friends in the area for the first time. Lovely setting so relaxing. My room was over the pool area. I was woken every morning at 645am by swimmers training in the pool. I did complain on the first day and was told it would be sorted but it continued. I didn't feel I wanted to complain my whole holiday so lived with it. I did complain at the end and the manager was very nice and good at his job great customer service he gave me and 5% off which I thought was a little amount due to my rest being disturbed. But I accepted. Bare in mind when booking this hotel that the Sauna and Steam room does not come in with the cost it's an extra 8 euros per day and this isn't made clear when booking. This normally comes in with the price I'm any other spa break I have ever booked before but not here. The food is very basic at breakfast and I found restaurant staff a little rude but I can honestly say this is not throughout the hotel. Most are very friendly and helpful. They also don't turn on air conditioning until summer months but room is very warm at night. Never experienced this before and I've stayed all over the world. They do seem to scrimp on a few of the luxurys that you experience when staying in a hotel. This is definitely not 4* rating I'd say 3*

Stayed: April 2016, travelled solo
13.9 km away
Hotel Izvir
Hotel Izvir
#2 of 3 in Radenci

Been to Terme Vivat? Share your experiences!

Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
JPMiles / PAYBACK