Lowest prices for your stay
$192
Free cancellation until 10/07/22
Hotels.com$209
Priceline$207
Travelocity$209
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 26 April 2022 via mobile

Two night stay in a very small room
The room over looked another bedroom no modesty curtains
No where to hang wet towels clothes in bathroom
Room had an ironing board but no iron . Very odd
Beds very well used
Breakfast ok but please wipe clean the menus.ours had old baked beans on the back of it
Table in the dinning room sticky from over varnishing
Therefore napkins stuck to the tables.
few tweaks could be better

Room tip: Parking at back Avoid room 4
Date of stay: April 2022
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 28 October 2021 via mobile

Pub looked lovely on arrival, unfortunately once inside on a weekday evening for dinner it didn’t have a nice atmosphere.we were sat in bar area due to having a dog and the table next to us were drunk and extremely loud. We couldnt have a conversation with eachother and there was a lot of swearing and felt intimidating.they had been asked to lower down a bit but the group loudly laughed it off.
The food was standard, 2 of our group had lasagne which didn’t taste great, was more like cottage pie with cheese on top lacking flavour.
Once the group had left we did enjoy puddings and was more of what we expected from a village pub.
Bartenders were nice and a shame it was others that made the evening not so nice for us all.

Date of stay: September 2021
Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 12 August 2021 via mobile

Lovely place to stay. Relaxed atmosphere,and parking round the back of property

Room was clean,small,but fine for 2 of us.with everything you need...kettle,tea coffee. Etc

Friendly ,helpful staff.

Amazing breakfast,cooked by a lovely chef who makes you feel more than welcome.

Lovely food in evening. Good customer service,and fair prices.

Will definitely return.

Date of stay: August 2021
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 27 July 2021

We must have had the smallest room - ever. Would be too small for one person let alone two. No hanging space - nothing. But it was clean enough. 3 days was about the limit for the room.
Even with the covid rules based nonsense the staff managed to be smily and poilite. breakfast was nice and food too. Location is quiet and if it is too quiet the pub closes early. We used as a base for Goodwood and the Witterings.

Room tip: Avoid the front room overlooking the entrance. Unless you are 4ft tall.
Date of stay: June 2021
Reviewed 1 June 2021 via mobile

My daughter and her husband came to visit. The first time I had seen them since last year. Having recently moved to the area I booked a table.for 4 for 7pm. We arrived on time were shown to our table. It was busy but there were a lot of staff. We ordered our drink and meal. One hour later our food arrived. I had sea bass which was one tiny fillet, skin not browned and one side hard and dehydrated. The crushed.new potatoes had more skin than mash. My.husband orderd calfs liver.from the specials board. At £17.00 we expected some wonderful food. It was very.overcooked and the bacon was hard and inedible. Also on the order was special pasta, again over cooked, hard ravioli and scalding hot with black burnt.cheese. the steak pie was black and burnt.
What should have been a joyous evening ended up a disaster. No way to encourage customers back. When we spoke fo the waitress, her comment was I will tell the chef.
Food should never be served to.customers in that.state.

Date of stay: May 2021
Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank julieo588
kelly ross, General Manager at The Robin Hood Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 2 June 2021

I am so sorry you had a bad experience with us
I was aware the first weekend of our opening was poor due to having a stand-in chef
that didn't cope very well our new chef is now back with us
and the food is a lot better nobody brought this to my attention on the evening
so I can only apologize again for your bad experience with us
please give us another try and I'm sure you won't be disappointed
my apologies again