Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
Expedia.com$118
Priceline$119
Hotels.com$118
Agoda.com$212
Travelocity$118
eDreams$109
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 27 July 2021

We must have had the smallest room - ever. Would be too small for one person let alone two. No hanging space - nothing. But it was clean enough. 3 days was about the limit for the room.
Even with the covid rules based nonsense the staff managed to be smily and poilite. breakfast was nice and food too. Location is quiet and if it is too quiet the pub closes early. We used as a base for Goodwood and the Witterings.

Room tip: Avoid the front room overlooking the entrance. Unless you are 4ft tall.
Date of stay: June 2021
Reviewed 1 June 2021 via mobile

My daughter and her husband came to visit. The first time I had seen them since last year. Having recently moved to the area I booked a table.for 4 for 7pm. We arrived on time were shown to our table. It was busy but there were a lot of staff. We ordered our drink and meal. One hour later our food arrived. I had sea bass which was one tiny fillet, skin not browned and one side hard and dehydrated. The crushed.new potatoes had more skin than mash. My.husband orderd calfs liver.from the specials board. At £17.00 we expected some wonderful food. It was very.overcooked and the bacon was hard and inedible. Also on the order was special pasta, again over cooked, hard ravioli and scalding hot with black burnt.cheese. the steak pie was black and burnt.
What should have been a joyous evening ended up a disaster. No way to encourage customers back. When we spoke fo the waitress, her comment was I will tell the chef.
Food should never be served to.customers in that.state.

Date of stay: May 2021
Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank julieo588
kelly ross, General Manager at The Robin Hood Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 2 June 2021

I am so sorry you had a bad experience with us
I was aware the first weekend of our opening was poor due to having a stand-in chef
that didn't cope very well our new chef is now back with us
and the food is a lot better nobody brought this to my attention on the evening
so I can only apologize again for your bad experience with us
please give us another try and I'm sure you won't be disappointed
my apologies again

Reviewed 20 May 2021

Just reopened, after the lock down and a complete refurbishment, we were delighted with the friendly and efficient service of Chloe and her colleagues. Popular with locals and visitors, the Robin Hood has a cosy bar, a more spacious restaurant and a terrace overlooking the green. We ate fresh asparagus and local fish. Best to book.

Date of stay: May 2021
1  Thank JanieHampton
kelly ross, General Manager at The Robin Hood Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 22 May 2021

Thank you so much incoming and supporting us
really glad you enjoyed your food and vist
hope to see you again soon

Reviewed 3 November 2020 via mobile

A great friendly village pub, overlooking the village green, friendly staff. Great food freshly cooked and good sized portions. Has covid measures put in place, only negative tables could have been a little more spaced out, otherwise a great time had by all. Will return after lockdown

Date of stay: November 2020
Trip type: Travelled with friends
2  Thank earlymorn1606
Reviewed 7 September 2020

After looking on the website this accommodation looked lovely, however when I arrived was very disappointed. The first room we was given was very small , looked over the car park and the glasses and cups had lipstick stains and tea stains in the cup. They kindly moved us to another room overlooking the green at the front, however this room was tired looking and the shower needed some TLC. Dinner and Breakfast were average. I will not be going back.

Date of stay: September 2020