Lowest prices for your stay
$192
Free cancellation until 10/07/22
Hotels.com$209
Priceline$207
Travelocity$209
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 7 September 2020

After looking on the website this accommodation looked lovely, however when I arrived was very disappointed. The first room we was given was very small , looked over the car park and the glasses and cups had lipstick stains and tea stains in the cup. They kindly moved us to another room overlooking the green at the front, however this room was tired looking and the shower needed some TLC. Dinner and Breakfast were average. I will not be going back.

Date of stay: September 2020
Reviewed 23 February 2020

Stopped off here as we were passing through the village and went in to try the roast..my husband had the turkey crown and i had the beef..good portions and desserts were lovely..served by a delightful waitress called sarah who couldnt do enough to make sure we were happy ..will definately be back highly recommend

Date of stay: February 2020
Reviewed 24 November 2019 via mobile

We enjoyed a lovely lunch here today. Myself and my partner and our three children all 10 and under felt very welcome.
The staff were so friendly and engaging, the kids loved them. They were able to tweak the menu to suit the children with no problems at all. Food was piping hot, great portion sizes and plenty to chose from.
We will certainly return next time we are in the area.
An all round great pub

Date of stay: November 2019
Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank DanielleR107
Reviewed 23 November 2019 via mobile

My wife and I were attending a party in the Rowlands Castle area so I booked a room at the Robin Hood Inn and was certainly not disappointed. A lovely warm, comfortable, clean room with a great bed. Every staff member was friendly and helpful. We did not sample the very comprehensive dinner menu but the breakfast was outstanding!! I don't know who their bacon supplier is but they deserve an award. I'd certainly stay again.

Date of stay: November 2019
2  Thank GrahamWestSussex
Reviewed 13 October 2019 via mobile

The last time I visited this pub it was 11 years ago and on approach from the outside it looks a good pub/restaurant. On arrival a lovely welcome but was shocked to see the old fashioned decor. It’s looks a bit dated and quite dark, with rugs that look aged.

The food was very good although what we had was not home made such as the pie.

Toilets are also in need of updating . It may be that the place has just been taken over and the owners are in the process of doing so.

Overall good food, lovely welcome but dark and dated .

Date of stay: October 2019