“A pleasant surprise from this unassuming little restaurant”

Cafe Gratitude Hudson
Ranked #13 of 24 Restaurants in Hudson
Reviewed 4 April 2018

If you are looking for a quick lunch to grab alone or with friends, this is a very well kept and interesting restaurant with a wonderful mission! It is all about their name "gratitude" and you feel it when the lovely waitress explains their new menu that today, included a delicious lobster club sandwich (actually the best) that I have had. They make their bread and have many gluten, vegan and other specialities available. Another friend that I bumped into there ordered the gluten-free pancakes and they were also delicious. cost of lunch for 2 was around 30$. I will definitely return.

2  Thank Linda S

Reviewed 29 March 2018

We came here for breakfast. The place is clean and well appointed. Service was good. Food was well prepared. The only quibble is - don't sit near the door - a cold wind rushes in when it is opened. I would go there again. Not inexpensive for breakfast - for two with tip was $32.

2  Thank 2Fiver
Reviewed 6 October 2017 via mobile

Don't let the charm fool you. This is not a quaint little resto where you will fall in love and want to keep coming back. The food is good but the service is beyond terrible. I ate here just after their opening and had a bad experience. I gave them a month in the hopes that they sort through their issues. I went back hoping for improvement and found the opposite. The staff is hopeless. Tables are left unattended for too long. Coffee is more rare than diamonds and heaven forbid you should ask for a refill at breakfast. After your second top up they charge you for another cup. I have never seen so many mistakes in an order come to one table. I have witnessed people walk out on their table and one group vowed never to return. And this all happens in one sitting.

The food is decent but not worth the frustration. I would give it a skip if I were you.

4  Thank James C
Reviewed 17 August 2017

This small family owned cafe was exactly the type of place my husband and I were hoping to find for lunch on Tuesday. Only open 9 weeks we felt insiders knowing the best place in town to eat, even though we hail from New Jersey and were only in town a few days. The greens in my salad were unbelievably fresh. The chicken on my Asian Salad (chicken in teriyaki sauce atop field greens) was delectable. To cap it off they made me an unsweetened iced tea with a hot cup of Breakfast in Paris tea and another cup of ice cubes. The owners are charming. We wish them much success.

2  Thank Jacquelyn P
Reviewed 11 August 2017 via mobile

Fresh and delicious food in a warm and friendly atmosphere! We have eaten here many times now. Fantastic coffee! Loved the avocado toast, lobster roll, BLT, and anything on the breakfast menu and lunch menu was just fabulous.

1  Thank msbugs