Sommerville Court Motel Bed & Breakfast
Wingham Motel(Wingham)
US$ 75
Travelocity
TownePlace by Marriott Suites Kincardine(Kincardine)(Great Value!)
US$ 125
Holiday Inn Express & Suites Kincardine(Kincardine)(Great Value!)
US$ 139
US$ 118
HIExpress.com
Best Western Plus Governor's Inn(Kincardine)(Great Value!)
US$ 143
US$ 67
US$ 65
Maple Leaf Inn(Kincardine)
US$ 72
Inn at the Harbour(Kincardine)
US$ 123
Agoda.com
Samuels Hotel(Goderich)
US$ 130
See what travellers are saying:
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 2 September 2010

I stayed one night at this Bed & Breakfast which is located right at the Lucknow town sign on Ross Street. I had a big queen sized bed with a 3 piece bathroom (shower)attached. The room was well appointed with a small Hi Definition TV I did not use. The Innkeeper Brenda offered me a choice of rooms as i believe there are 12 rooms in the Inn. It was very quiet. I went to see a matinee and an evening performance at the nearby Blyth Festival Theatre and therefore was allowed to drop off my bag before the matinee and then come back after midnight. (The Blyth Festival theatre was first rate. - I go to plays quire frequently in Niagara On The Lake and Toronto.) The next morning I had a spectacular breakfast of yogurt with berries, apple slices sprinkled with cinnamon, large muffin with peach perserves, cinnamon toast, 2 eggs, potatoes, endless coffee, orange juice, bacon and a few other things that I have forgotten. I booked through Expedia (you can book direct with theInn) with 2 weeks notice looking for a place in Goderich or Kincardine and only this or the Benmiller Inn came up. I stayed at the Benmiller years ago and thought it was expensive and not well maintained so I did not want to stay there. I felt I was very lucky to stay here at the Sommerville Court as it was a great stay.

• Stayed: August 2010, travelled solo