See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 26 June 2017 via mobile

This ryokan-styled hotel was perfect! The staff were amazingly friendly and helpful. Everything was clean and well maintained. The onsen and facilities were gorgeous with lots of amenities including hair dryer, soaps, shampoos, etc. The surrounding area is quiet, but beautifully. Nice view overlooking the fishing village. Can't wait to go back for a longer visit!

Date of stay: June 2017
Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 17 March 2017 via mobile

The hotel was a resorted far away from the downtown. It was not very convenient but of coz quite quiet and isolated.
You probably need to drive otherwise take the free shuttle bus offered by the hotel, just like i did.
I didnt book dinner. The shuttle bus dropped me by a 7-11 to pick up some takeaway. It was very caring and nice of the hotel staff.
My room was very spacious. I could see a beautiful seaview from my windows. This was very relaxing.
The onsen was very good too. I can directly enjoy the seaview from the onsen.
Breakfast was yummy and there were a lot of variety.

If I will ever visit Hagi again, I will choose this hotel again.

Date of stay: February 2017
Trip type: Travelled solo
1  Thank hugomember
Reviewed 9 June 2015

Our party of four persons drove up to the beautiful site of this hotel for a one night stay. The location is beautiful, situated on top of a hill. The hotel overlooks the small port of Hagi with its surrounding mountains. The hotel has a beautiful lobby to view this scenery. Hotel staff is ever so friendly and gracious. Dinner and breakfast are great delicious. The onsen is clean and the waters slightly salty but comfortable. Strongly recommended for its value and location.

Room tip: Higher elevation for beautiful view from the window
Date of stay: June 2015
  • Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed 25 April 2015 via mobile

We stayed here one night and for the price we paid, it was an excellent value coming in around $100 per person. Dinner was very good with fugu, sashimi, sea bass, anago rice that is cooked at your table, tempura, and a half dozen other dishes incl a small dessert. The view was amazing! A hotel shuttle picked us up at the train station so there was no hassle. I will be coming back here again when I'm in the area to stay a bit longer. Highly, highly recommend!

Date of stay: April 2015
Reviewed 17 November 2014

We were given a guidance by the stuff regards the hotel surrounding and facility .Is Very thoughtful of them .The room is spacious and comfy . The hotspring is big and they serve traditional japanese breakfast -hoba miso~

Very nice hotel , strongly recommended ..
If i ever come back to this place again , i will stay this hotel again~

Date of stay: November 2014