“Good pasta”

Cuisines: Pizza
Dining options: Takeout
Dining options: Takeout
Reviewed 22 June 2016 via mobile

Stopped in because of the log house look, reminded me of home. The service was good, I ate ate the bar so I could have someone to talk to. The food was hot and good. I had the steak bites and spaghetti. The beer was cold and refreshing I recommend this restaurant for a good meal.

Reviewed 24 February 2016

Carbone's is so unique! Very cabin-like and comfortable, with great food and great wait staff!

Very relaxing!

Reviewed 28 September 2015

Been to this location 2 times now. Both times the food and service blew me away! My most recent visit -- I tried their thin crust pizza ( pepperoni & sausage, black olive. The pizza came out nice and hot -- a nice crust on the bottom, tasted great- wife ordered Meat Calizone, She loved that too -- umm good she said. They have a very nice menu too, not just all pizza. They serve mixed drinks-beer-wine... all in all -- a great place for family and friends... come and get it folks,,,, good stuff.!!!

Reviewed 18 February 2015

We stopped here on a whim/drive by after the place we wanted to go was booked. It's a log cabin building that looks like a bar that belongs on the lake. We were seated quickly and the place is warm and cozy - just like a log cabin. I had a thin crust pizza and I loved it. The sauce had a slight kick to it and the cheese was great. My boyfriend had the fish and shrimp daily special and I tried some of each. The batter was great and the fried texture was perfect. Lately it seems that no one knows how to keep clean oil or get things crisp and not soggy or burnt - but Carbone's nailed it perfectly. Prices were a hair high, but the quality was good and I know it's a small town area, so I'm ok with it. We plan to go back again for sure - probably bring friends or family this next time.

Reviewed 6 November 2014

It was ok until we ran into a newly trained very impatient waitress. Upon speaking with the manager we grew even more uncomfortable, since she did not adhere to the old adage that the customer is always right. Unfortunately, we decided that is was not worth the aggravation to go back. Prior to that experience the service was very good and the food was above average.