“Amazing ”

Felix Seafood Grill
Ranked #1 of 87 Restaurants in Billericay
Price range: US$ 10 - US$ 42
Description: Felix Seafood Grill set up in the heart of Billericay. We will also be open for Lunch Tuesday - Sunday.
Reviewed 14 February 2018 via mobile

I visited Felix with my family last weekend. Food was really good. Decor nice. Staff friendly and attentive without being intrusive. We will be back.

1  Thank Malcolm P

Reviewed 12 February 2018

My husband brought me here for an early valentines meal. The place is a bit of a tardis, it looks really tiny from the outside. The decor is beautiful. I thought the food and service were both excellent and although it is pricey, it is worth it for a special occasion.

1  Thank DawnyMum1971
Reviewed 11 February 2018 via mobile

Love eating out and heard great things about Felix. Started a bit shakey as the welcome from the front desk was ‘’can you shut the door please”. Not normal welcome in a nice restaurant, and simply waiting to get everyone through door as 4 people in front of us.

Now to the food, sticky beef starter was great and my wife loved the scallops. Sea bass was lovely and moist, the wife requested a cold lobster and it was lovely but small. The sides are top heavy at 3.50 each for a portion that arrives in ramekin. And the roasted vegetables had so much garlic in them it actually made me visit the loo when it hit the back of my throat. Desserts were nice but we were both hungry on the journey home.

We knew it was high end on price when we booked, but I don’t mind that if you feel you get good food and a little value.

Be aware they add 10% to bill for tip, although we would not have tipped the waitress less because she was very helpful and attentive.

I won’t be rushing back to Felix as in my opinion Alex’s or Smith offer far more.

3  Thank Paul C
Reviewed 10 February 2018

Really good food and service, what you would expect from a restaurant of this standing, but sadly so often not delivered . They worked hard to deliver and succeed.

1  Thank richardgT6312AV
Reviewed 9 February 2018 via mobile

Always try to be positive when reviewing but can’t find any . Booked weeks ago only to be told as we walked in how long we could have the table . No tablecloths on a cheap looking table cutlery stained it just didn look right. Spice beef starter was cold. Did tell waitress but after nothing happened decided to eat as they don’t serve bread and was starving Had middle skate that was size of a fish finger the sauté potatoes were damp soft and awful. Finally my pet hate. A 10% service charge added to bill. For what ? A tip is surely discretionary and I think not automatically added. Sorry to complain this place not for us

11  Thank eddiea19